Trial and Error
(21st September 2020, 11:55 AM)lalafox Wrote: They've all been beaten, bi3liu has already completed the entire contest and Vipa is close to it.
Insanity
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Publius For This Useful Post:
  • lalafox
Hey all! There is a contest host change in the works, as @lalafox has indicated she is no longer interested in hosting. As for missing prizes and out-of-date point totals, we are working to remedy that and should have it up-to-date by the end of the week. Thanks for your patience!

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
(22nd September 2021, 2:32 PM)Magniloquent Wrote: I will be recording and uploading my runs on my own time, and I'll use this post to track my progress--
My Trial and Error Playlist: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBuq5...teopnfSRVv

Trials Completed:
  Trial 1: The Gate Guards
  Trial 2: The Courtyard
  Trial 3: The Royal Guard
      +all finishes in Century by AspectZero (Silver, Gold, and Platinum from Trials 4, 5, and 22 respectively)

Cumulative Points: 15

(5th July 2020, 5:43 PM)bi3liu Wrote: All runs for this contest will be done along side a judge, all runs *will* be recorded, or points will not count.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.