Trial and Error
When i finally beat high anxiety I will try my round 2 lol
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Addy For This Useful Post:
  • AspectZero
I'm sad to see that neither Pain or FrustVeteran were included in this list. The former being one I spent quite some time creating and is definitely one of my better frustration courses. Alas, perhaps another time. Frown

The course Joker Jr. is especially a difficult one. I too fell short when playing it for myself, but it is most certainly humanly possible. I wish the competitors the very best of luck, though I sadly cannot partake in this challenge myself ^^.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to TheWicked For This Useful Post:
  • AspectZero
Leaderboard updated. Congratulations to @bi3liu for being the first to achieve 60 points!
-AspectZero
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to AspectZero For This Useful Post:
  • bi3liu
• Sorted each Trial's levels by difficulty.
• Added IDs for each level. ( I did work hard on this, but that doesn't mean some of them aren't wrong. If you find one that is, please let me know. Thanks to Fang for helping me with this!)
-AspectZero
Finally frust is in a contest! Good shit, @AspectZero.
[Image: giphy.gif]
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vipa For This Useful Post:
  • Addy, Ashley766, gemj, lalafox
Congratulations to @__ for achieving 60 points and earning the bat set!
-AspectZero
  • __
The 100 Points barrier has been breached!! Congratulations to @bi3liu!!
-AspectZero
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AspectZero For This Useful Post:
  • Addy, Ashley766, bi3liu, Fresh Cookies, __
Congratulations to @bi3liu for reaching the 10,000,000 Exp Prize!!
-AspectZero
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AspectZero For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Fresh Cookies
Congratulations to Tibere for breaching the 100 points barrier!
-AspectZero
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AspectZero For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Fresh Cookies, gemj, Vipa
Congratulations to bi3liu for breaching the 150 Points barrier! Onward to 180!
-AspectZero
  • Ashley766
Congatulations to @Vipa for breaching the 100 points barrier!
-AspectZero
  • Ashley766
oh ye I got super busy w/ SAR I should do this again soon
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • AspectZero
Leaderboard updated
-AspectZero
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AspectZero For This Useful Post:
  • lalafox, ~mert~
Congratulations to the legend @bi3liu for completing Trial and Error!
-AspectZero
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AspectZero For This Useful Post:
  • Atari4600, bi3liu, Fresh Cookies, gemj, oxy, Vipa
(23rd August 2020, 6:50 PM)AspectZero Wrote: Congratulations to the legend @bi3liu for completing Trial and Error!
Rip rank 59
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Addy For This Useful Post:
  • bi3liu
(7th July 2020, 1:41 AM)TRUC Wrote: My point is not about the big rewards, frusting is a hard game mode after all, and I'm not even thinking about the prize rarity, but rather the sheer difficulty of the contest at its limit.

Also, 12 people reaching 180... hell no. Depression (E) has been considered to be impossible for a human for a long time by people like Fran10, Suuper, Firefight and even Kwing himself, until AspectZero beat it, with a ridiculously good time given the circumstances. ONLY one person (aka AspectZero) has the skill in the game right now to even possibly beat it again under an hour. Also, Frustration 145 is probably the most cruel frust there is out there.

So nope, I'd say only Aspect has a shot at 180. MAYBE a few people can reach 175 (bi3liu, muNIM), and I seriously doubt the list is much bigger for 170 (Magniloquent, Lich, Vipa).

First of all; Depression [E] is probably the easiest level of the harder levels I've played in this contest so far, as I did beat it first try without hesitation, and without having to beat it before during practice on my own. The hardest level (at least for me) is probably going to be Nightmare by @AspectZero (6496081), and that's the last level I have to beat in trial 29 before I can advance to the final and last trial. That being said, bi3liu has already reached 180 points, and that before AspectZero. I'd say I have a good shot at 180 points if I beat the said level, but I'm yet to see Munim and @Magniloquent try this contest (doubt they would even reach 170 points (HIPPO). Tibere would've reached much higher if he tried to, but for some reason he decided to stop at 100 points (maybe it was because I gave my artifact hat-prize to @Tib (because I already have the artifact hat) so now he doesn't have to continue grinding T&E), most likely because he doesn't have the epic skillz in order to beat Frustration Course by Munim (HELLO).
[Image: giphy.gif]
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Vipa For This Useful Post:
  • Addy, AspectZero, gemj, lalafox, oxy
After playing this in nearly it's entirety, I have a better idea of which of these levels are hardest.. This post may be controversial, as it is based on what I consider to be more difficult for myself. This will be ordered hardest to easiest, so that you don't have to scroll down to find the hardest levels.  Big Grin

1. Nightmare by AspectZero (This level's gameplay is repetitive in some parts and not enjoyable.)

2. Frustration 145 by Firefight (This level has excellent gameplay.)

3. Sonia[Frust] by Apex Frusts (This level has excellent gameplay.)

4. [Frust] Sticky Situation by 898ppp (This level has fun gameplay, a few unnecessary difficult parts.)

5. [Impossible]Co-Frust by Vipa (This level has poor gameplay.)

6. 150 Steps Easy by Fire N Screw (Improperly tested by creator - terrible gameplay.)

7. Grim Easy by Firefight (Improperly tested by creator - terrible gameplay.)

8. Frustration 2 by Intrpd (Very easy after some practice.)

9. Rage 101 by 898ppp (This level is sort of boring.)

10. Frustration Course by Munim (Lots of low jumps, this level is very fun and very difficult.)

11. Terror[Frust] by AspectZero (This level has good gameplay.)

12. Serpent[Frust] by Magniloquent (This level has excellent gameplay.)

13. Frust (HARD) by Miniberry83 (Improperly tested by creator - terrible gameplay.)

14. The Gauntlet by TRUC (Improperly tested by creator - terrible gameplay.)

15. The Net Dance by The Unforgiven (Improperly tested by creator - terrible gameplay.)

16. Depression[E] by Kwing (Improperly tested by creator - terrible gameplay.

17. [Frust]Overseer by AspectZero (This level was created by bi3liu. This level has excellent gameplay.)

18. Pure Skillz by Fran10 (This level has very fun gameplay.)

19. [Legend] Co-Frust by Vipa (This level has poor gameplay.)

20. Century(Platinum) by AspectZero (This level has decent gameplay.)

21. Prince Of Persia by Fran10 (This level has excellent gameplay.)

22. Tenth Judgement by Taco2 (This level was made as a challenge to see if people *could* beat it, not so that it could be beaten, very bad gameplay.)

These are the hardest levels in Trial and Error for me, and my opinions on them, do with this information what you will.
-AspectZero
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AspectZero For This Useful Post:
  • bi3liu, gemj, lalafox, oxy
(8th September 2020, 10:03 PM)AspectZero Wrote: 16. Depression[E] by Kwing (Improperly tested by creator - terrible gameplay.

Frown
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kwing For This Useful Post:
  • 1amayzingman, Addy, AlphaZ, Atari4600, ExplosionZ, Fresh Cookies, gemj, Janelle, lalafox
How many of these levels are unbeaten
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Publius For This Useful Post:
  • lalafox
(21st September 2020, 9:02 AM)Publius Wrote: How many of these levels are unbeaten

They've all been beaten, bi3liu has already completed the entire contest and Vipa is close to it.