[Dev Log] Head Hopper #2 - Setting the Basic Gameplay Rules
Video 
Hello, everyone! I'm back! 

In my last dev log, I've created the main menu of my next mobile game, Head Hopper. Today, I'm going to start to make the basic gameplay rules. As usual, it's going to require lots and lots of scripting, bugs and coffee. Check it out!

In case you haven't seen the Dev Log #1 yet, click on this link:
https://youtu.be/xmH412C1BVE
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Thales4000 For This Useful Post:
  • bls1999, LuniFoxo, Northadox
Following this closely! I've dabbled in some gamedev before and seeing your process unfold is really interesting. Reminds me a bit of Jiggmin's old Baking Games the Hard Way series.
[Image: aGf8Xvh.png]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Northadox For This Useful Post:
  • bls1999, Thales4000
Great video! Love the concept. Smile

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Thales4000
(8th July 2020, 11:52 PM)Northadox Wrote: Following this closely! I've dabbled in some gamedev before and seeing your process unfold is really interesting. Reminds me a bit of Jiggmin's old Baking Games the Hard Way series.

In fact, Baking Games the Hard Way is one of my main inspirations for this.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Thales4000 For This Useful Post:
  • bls1999, gemj
(9th July 2020, 8:36 AM)Thales4000 Wrote: In fact, Baking Games the Hard Way is one of my main inspirations for this.

You just need some tabs and Google Zeus, and you'll be set. Wink

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • LuniFoxo, Thales4000
This is looking really good. I think it might be a successful game!
/By the way I've always hated the tilt on smartphones for games. Maybe you could consider an alternative at some later point.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Campaigns | Ilraon For This Useful Post:
  • Thales4000