Small PR2 Fixes
A few things have been fixed/changed on PR2 in the past couple of weeks.
  • Orbital Trance and We Are Loud have been converted to their higher-quality versions. Thanks to @Minimania and @IHaveDaCowboyz for letting me know these exist!
  • EXP prize awards no longer award way more than they're supposed to award. 2.5M EXP apparently was equivalent to 12.1B. Shout out to @AspectZero, @__, and @Prince Ande for being patient while this one was debugged.
  • The artifact hint no longer breaks when special characters are in the title or username. 🎉
  • The threshold for level backups has been decreased. Previously, only levels not saved within the past two weeks would be backed up. That has been lowered to a day. Thanks to @Prince Ande for reporting an issue that led to this change!
As always, if you find any other bugs, please let me know by posting in the Bugs and Suggestions forum. Thanks!

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Adulock77, Ajayci 100, Ashley766, AspectZero, gemj, IHaveDaCowboyz, Prince Ande, Stxtics
Wohoo!!! 🥳
Damn i liked being rank 71 again 😣
Thanks for the changes and updates
Owner of Prince Ande, Murderer, Viking & Thousand Hands [Trapwork Accounts]