Would you rather...
would you rather suck my toes or me suck your toes
(17th November 2020, 10:31 PM)ClassyElephant Wrote: I would rather be a cat that lives forever. Cats have such a nice life. No taxes, no job, no responsibility. Just vibes and purring.

Would you rather go barefoot your whole life, or wear one pair of boots for the rest of your life (without taking them off)

I'd rather wear one pair of boots for the rest of my life. At least I can get arch supports for them. Although sleeping might be an issue.

Would you rather not be able to sleep and be tired, or have to sleep for 15 hours a day?
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
(11th November 2020, 12:46 AM)Mystery Wrote: Bodybuilder. Maybe if I was buff, I'd have a love life.

Would you rather win the lottery, or eradicate all diseases?
I recently came across this:
[Image: powerlifting-physioue-at-8-girls-come-to...316816.png]
@Mystery Be tired because stimulants are a thing. 
@Robo Because they were ignored: Have my toes sucked. Less disgusting (imo) than me doing the sucking.

1. Walk 500 miles and then walk 500 more to just to be the man (or woman) who walks a thousand miles OR 2. Walk a thousand miles just to see someone tonight?
[Image: 6a00d8341c145e53ef011570b037d5970c-pi]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Uptight 534 For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
1. I'm gonna wanna be resting in my own home after walking 1000 miles

Since it didn't get answered last time...

After you die, would you rather reincarnate and grow up to be an incel or reincarnate and grow up to be a nazi
Ok I got this... I would rather be reincarnated and grow up to be a nazi xd

Would you rather go without shampoo for the rest of your life or toothpaste for the rest of your life
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Ashley766 For This Useful Post:
  • JEEJAYEM
I'd rather go without toothpaste cause I'd go insane from itching without shampoo.

Would you rather eat a ghost pepper or drink a 4 ounce bottle of non-toxic glue?
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
(21st November 2020, 3:15 AM)Mystery Wrote: I'd rather go without toothpaste cause I'd go insane from itching without shampoo.

Would you rather eat a ghost pepper or drink a 4 ounce bottle of non-toxic glue?

ghost pepper, I tolerate spicy stuff pretty well so I'd rather take my chances and have a ton of milk on standby. I also don't know what an ounce is but it sounds like a lot of glue, yuck.

idk if this has been asked before and I'm too lazy to check, would you rather be famous or live a private life?
Private life, I couldn't handle all the pressure it takes to be known by many people. Everyone judges every little thing you do, you can't make a single mistake without hundreds of thousands of people flaming you for it. You can't have your own opinions, they have to match the opinions society wants you to have. Makes me feel so bad for the people that got famous without meaning to, especially all the tiktokers because they're so young.

Would you rather go into the past and meet your ancestors or go into the future and meet your great-great grandchildren?
Go to the future and meet my great great grandchildren just cuz i wanna see the future

Would you rather smell like a fart for the rest of your life or fart every 60 seconds for the rest of your life
Smell like fart for the rest of my life. I can wear cologne or something to cover the smell

Would you rather get a tattoo of a loved ones name or matching tattoos