More Saved Loadouts
because why not? ‾\_(ツ)_/‾
choose your energy
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M!nt For This Useful Post:
  • bazooka, gemj
Yea we have 0-9 number keys lots more room for em

also 3 is very little I think 10 is fine cos aren't they stored locally, then checked against the server later
so no more space used up (?)
á
Yes please! 3 is not enough imo. I like what Camer said. we use 0-9 which makes 10 loadout slots Smile
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Ashley766 For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon
Something to keep in mind (of which you probably were not aware) is that there's a certain size limit on the type of object that stores loadout/settings data on your computer (100mb per website). I'm not sure how close we are to hitting it, but that's definitely something I'd want to explore before going and adding a bunch of new loadouts.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Camer the Dragon, gemj
I HOPE THIS COULD WORK
[Image: sigimage.php?u=818553&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]
(9th April 2020, 2:33 PM)Ashley766 Wrote: Yes please! 3 is not enough imo. I like what Camer said. we use 0-9 which makes 10 loadout slots Smile

You and your 30 alts. Tongue
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Janelle For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, gemj
(14th April 2020, 11:10 AM)Jae Wrote: You and your 30 alts. Tongue

Shhhh....  Embarrassed
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Ashley766 For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
Just checked: we're at about 100kb per account. lol. Good to know. Plenty of space for things in the future. Wink

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon, gemj, Northadox
Added in v161!

The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • M!nt