Giant Fox Set (Suggestion)
Hey Guys, I figured I'd share my giant fox set on here too, now that I know you can do that lol. I've got the illustrator files for it but it wont let me attach them here, so I'll give you guys this screenshot of how it looks. This is Vectorized, I just looks pixelated because this is a snipping tool cutout and I had to reside it

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

camel[Image: Fwq8x3F.png]ohnny
"Stop eating glue"
-mommy, last year
This looks really good, but the biggest problem with a new set is always the feet, we use these for positioning, the smaller the feet, the harder it is to get a feel of your position(where your hitbox is), so glitches and other such things can be a bit harder. The feet on this look good, but I think they are a bit short for anyone to really use them as their main set.
-AspectZero
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to AspectZero For This Useful Post:
  • GI_John
Oh yeah if I used the Thief Hat I could look just like Robin Hood. I want this
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • GI_John, Overbeing
No furries allowed in my PR2, get outta here!!!!
[Image: aGf8Xvh.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Northadox For This Useful Post:
  • Lego-man945
I'm liking the ideas coming in here, Good stuff👍. @AspectZero I actually didn't think of that, the way I determined the sizing on things was lining the parts up to the default character. You seem to be the glitch and frusts guy, what sets would you say are most convenient for those kinds of levels?
"Stop eating glue"
-mommy, last year
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to GI_John For This Useful Post:
  • AspectZero
(31st July 2020, 2:56 PM)GI_John Wrote: I'm liking the ideas coming in here, Good stuff👍. @AspectZero I actually didn't think of that, the way I determined the sizing on things was lining the parts up to the default character. You seem to be the glitch and frusts guy, what sets would you say are most convenient for those kinds of levels?
The set I use is the best for me, the gecko head, collar body and crocodile feet, I can not speak for others.
-AspectZero
Hey, so I've finally gotten around to making some changes to this set. First I changed the feet up a little so they're flat on the ground. I also added the light source so it looks like it fits in better with the other parts in the game. How's this?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

"Stop eating glue"
-mommy, last year
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GI_John For This Useful Post:
  • AspectZero, Camer the Dragon, LuniFoxo, ~JBG~
I think this is so cute, I love foxes. Tongue
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Janelle For This Useful Post:
  • GI_John
Super cool!
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • GI_John
something about this set has a familiarity about it, but it looks great nonetheless
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to gemj For This Useful Post:
  • GI_John
nice art
[Image: boomboomforalltid.gif?width=400&height=119]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to xGuest For This Useful Post:
  • GI_John
@gemj The original colour scheme kinda reminds me of the Arizona coyotes' logo personally.
"Stop eating glue"
-mommy, last year
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to GI_John For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
(6th August 2020, 2:01 PM)GI_John Wrote: @gemj The original colour scheme kinda reminds me of the Arizona coyotes' logo personally.

I was thinking more design. I'm not really familiar with the Arizona Coyotes haha
(4th August 2020, 2:22 PM)GI_John Wrote: Hey, so I've finally gotten around to making some changes to this set. First I changed the feet up a little so they're flat on the ground. I also added the light source so it looks like it fits in better with the other parts in the game. How's this?
I like how the set looks in full, but the body is something I would never really use, solely due to the tail. It makes the body too wide, and it won't all fit inside the player hitbox. I'm not saying change it, it looks amazing, I'm just saying it would be a bit annoying to use as a main thing.
-AspectZero
I. NEED. THIS.
This set looks absolutely stunning and for my love for foxes this is actually very well made. I really, REALLY hope this appears in PR2.
Platform Racing:
--Battle Royale--
and also
Platform Racing 2.2