Nostalgia
Hey JV,

Now I doubt any of you will remember me, as I was more of a shy and socially awkward lurker than anything, but I really just wanted to come here to say thank you. I spent most of my childhood here and I felt like I was part of tight, friendly little family. And this was important for someone like me as it gave me a sense of belonging to a community. I can't remember how long I've been here, think I joined around 2011/12? With my first PR2 account being made sometime in 2008/9.

I have lots of little memories that I will cherish forever; the feeling when the jumpstart hat would appear and my heart would start beating out of my chest, playing Volley Bounce on that one occasion with the entire forum, rushing home from school just to hop on the computer and play the same trapwork level by Devious Shadows over and over again til nightfall. I could write about this place forever, but the nostalgia is just getting too real for me. If I could go back in time, even just for a day, I would go back in heartbeat. 

Whether I knew you or not, I just wanted to say thank you, not just to the community, but to the mods/admins - both past and current - and most importantly Jiggmin. I still come here every blue moon to see what's happening, and I will continue to do so, but I just wanted to share my feelings and just how much this place means to me.

And if anyone of my old pals still roam here, just know that I will never forget you.

Thanks for everything,

- Cara700/PinkAxie/Eevee700  (how many usernames have I used, honestly I've lost count)
[Image: 5728e77abdb8e0db54863e359eb861cf.png]

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to PinkAxie For This Useful Post:
  • a7x3, Ashley766, bls1999, ExplosionZ, gemj, GI_John, Janelle, TRUC
Hey!! Of course I recognize that name!

I hope you've been well. I too miss the old days...

Welcome back!!

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • PinkAxie
Hi!!! Welcome back, your username is pretty familiar to me! Smile
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Janelle For This Useful Post:
  • PinkAxie
I agree, there were great memories, I bet if the original website was still up there would be lots of activity on it. Welcome back!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dealth For This Useful Post:
  • bls1999, PinkAxie
(4th August 2020, 1:52 PM)Dealth Wrote: I agree, there were great memories, I bet if the original website was still up there would be lots of activity on it. Welcome back!

Oh man, idek what I'd do if the old site came back. Prob delete a bunch of my old cringe blogs and posts lol

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
Welcome back Smile

You made the "Ban the above user" thread which is one of my FAV village games thread Tongue

Always good to see a familiar face
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ashley766 For This Useful Post:
  • gemj, PinkAxie
Welcome back! Smile

Your name does ring a few bells also!
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • PinkAxie
love having you here :)
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to gemj For This Useful Post:
  • PinkAxie
Sup B)