It's time
So the past few weeks have been an absolute shit show for me, work has run me into the ground, my music is taking up the rest of my free time and when I come on here I just don't have the motivation to go on anymore. I've had the time to think about what I wanted to do and having the extra pressure of staff is something I'm ready to finally let go of. I won't be gone forever, just modding is something I'm taking a step back from and coming on less. There's not much else I can say tbh other than Karlene4mod

Peace
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to a7x3 For This Useful Post:
  • AlphaZ, Ashley766, Athena, bls1999, Dangevin, Dealth, edetarod, Emeiry, ExplosionZ, Fresh Cookies, gemj, Janelle, JEEJAYEM, lalafox, Nemo Nation, new bat pr2, thique
You'll be missed <3 I hope to see you on soonSmile
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ashley766 For This Useful Post:
  • a7x3, Emeiry
Love you Jack. Stay well and stay in contact. ♥️

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • a7x3, Emeiry
I don’t even know what to say... but i’ll miss you! I hope life treats you well, and your music goes so far. We’ll definitely keep in contact. But, i’ll miss you here as a person and a staff member. Best wishes <3
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Janelle For This Useful Post:
  • a7x3, Emeiry
Good luck with all IRL stuff and see you around at times, take care bud ^^
If you're reading this, it means I have not made a cool signature yet and you should be proud of yourself.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TRUC For This Useful Post:
  • a7x3, Emeiry
Sad to see you leave the team. Good luck to all stuff IRL related, and good luck with the music specifically!
Dangevin
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Dangevin For This Useful Post:
  • a7x3
Good Luck Man
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JEEJAYEM For This Useful Post:
  • a7x3, gemj, lalafox
Definately sad to see you go. I wish you the best.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Eternal For This Useful Post:
  • a7x3
All the best brother. Take it easy and rememeber... When life gives you lemons... throw them back because you've always had the juice B)