The Glitch Archive
Post glitches here! Whether or not they are well known glitches, or advanced glitches! 

There will be some rules here, please post an image of the glitch, state whether or not the glitch requires specific stats, and also give an explanation of how to do the glitch. If you can include a video, this would also be helpful. The explanation is still going to be needed, as some times players will not be able to puzzle out keypresses. 

This will give all players access to PR2 glitch knowledge, and hopefully allow some players to improve.

It's also good for you to try and figure out how core glitches work, so you can make sort of 'predictions' about how new glitches might work as well!
-AspectZero
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to AspectZero For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Atari4600, bi3liu, bls1999, Camer the Dragon, Dangevin, gemj, JEEJAYEM, John m., Lego-man945, Ranko Danko, ~JBG~
Head Glitch:

Specific stats? No (although you may have to have a tiny bit of speed at least)

1) This is the path you will take to go through
2) Align the character so that halfway up the character is halfway up the sticking out block as you run+jump towards it, you should go through
3) Keep going and you will make it through
á
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • AspectZero, gemj, John m., Ranko Danko
Oh this will be fun! I have a lot of glitches I am going to enjoy showcasing!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Atari4600 For This Useful Post:
  • AspectZero, gemj, Master Raiden, Ranko Danko
Why do people still call it head glitch? It's an intended feature. A glitch is an unintended error.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Ranko Danko
(7th August 2020, 9:25 PM)Mystery Wrote: Why do people still call it head glitch? It's an intended feature. A glitch is an unintended error.

Was it intended in PR2?
ik it was in PR3 but idk what Jiggmin said about it for PR2
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • Ranko Danko
(8th August 2020, 6:36 AM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: Was it intended in PR2?
ik it was in PR3 but idk what Jiggmin said about it for PR2

Originally no, but then Jiggmin acknowledged its existence and did nothing to change it...
So basically an un-intentional feature.
[Image: LLwQFov.png]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lego-man945 For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon, gemj, Ranko Danko
I like this one, the superjump glitch with extra steps.
Charge superjump and press up, go out of the water on the third water block and instantly hold left/right depends on which way you're going. Works with 50 50 50 at least from what I've tried.
[Image: Q8gzqiE.gif]
[Image: 7yFzNKY.png]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ~JBG~ For This Useful Post:
  • AspectZero, Ranko Danko
[Image: QhPLYAq.gif]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DivineZerinus For This Useful Post:
  • AspectZero, ~JBG~
Water headglitches! These are my favourite glitches in the game becasue it's so satisfying to pull them off. The trick is to imagine that there's water below, as showcased at the 2 block headglitch, and then tapping down. These usually go by the names 1 block headglitch, 2 block headglitch, 3 block headglitch and 4 block headglitch, and are the 4 most common water headglitches. They require pretty advanced and precise movement! I'd assume it's around 8/10 difficulty for an average player, but it's very satisfying to pull either of them off.

[Image: 5CWvr0R.png]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tejs For This Useful Post:
  • AspectZero, Camer the Dragon, ExplosionZ