Poll: Who should be the next CA?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
@Tejs
54.90%
28 54.90%
@TRUC
45.10%
23 45.10%
Total 51 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Ambassador Election
Give the staff a break, no one is ever happy on here...what they're doing to try help everyone out is brilliant.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to a7x3 For This Useful Post:
  • edetarod, Janelle
I don't really mind pre-picked candidates to vote for, the staff is staff for a reason so of course they'll have a lot of say in the matter but it does also make sense to let us completely decide ourselves. Perhaps a better solution would have been to let us have full control over who gets to be the 2nd community ambassador, and leave staff to choose the first one as already done. This way both sides get to choose someone who they think is best which I think would offer a nice balance (and I'd say we really don't need more than 2, this community is quite small). I don't expect this to change now, but maybe the community ambassador positions could be up for change every 6 months or something and implement a different system then (incumbent CA's could of course keep their positions if decided by the community and staff)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to David For This Useful Post:
  • edetarod, gemj
Voting is finished! Congratulations to the new Community Ambassador, @Tejs!

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • a7x3, Addy, Ashley766, Camer the Dragon, Dangevin, edetarod, IHaveDaCowboyz, Janelle, JEEJAYEM, Uptight 534