Happy Holidays!
Hey all, from all the staff here at JVR, we'd like to wish you and your family a very happy and prosperous holiday season and new year. Thanks for being a part of our community!

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • a7x3, Ashley766, Eternal, Mulley, Rank, Resarekt, Shane1334, Stxtics, Tallan, thique, TRUC
Thanks my guy, have a good holiday as well!!!
[Image: VnNsnRk.gif]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to thique For This Useful Post:
  • bls1999
You too! @everyone
Pineapple, Coconut, BIG Banana, 2 BIG meat patties & a ooshy mama! 

It's currently Christmas for me now. 3, nearly 4 hours in. x)

Anyways, have a jolly Christmas! Hope y'all get the presents you've been wanting (I've been wanting money, a life of fame and some good sleep). Tongue
(24th December 2017, 9:44 AM)Nemo Nation Wrote: It's currently Christmas for me now. 3, nearly 4 hours in. x)

Anyways, have a jolly Christmas! Hope y'all get the presents you've been wanting (I've been wanting money, a life of fame and some good sleep). Tongue

thank you
- Joseph12311 (The Great)
"Merry Christmas," you mean.
(25th December 2017, 1:34 AM)David Wrote: There's Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, and New Years (and whatever else) so there's nothing wrong with saying "Happy Holidays"

Good point, but I'm used to most people saying, "Happy Holidays," just so it doesn't "offend" someone.
Happy holidays everyone!
Big Brother Council is ALWAYS watching
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: rApGaCt.png]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Merry christmas, everyone!