Level of the Week! (PR2)
You don't have to give me the award if BattleGround wins, cause I think that'd prevent me from entering in my own level
(9th March 2024, 4:01 AM)Justinbob100 Wrote: You don't have to give me the award if BattleGround wins, cause I think that'd prevent me from entering in my own level

If you have an alt account that wins, you can still win on your main one on the week after. The rule was basically made so that a singular account can't win more than once in a row.

For example, if I won on my account MrDange for Week 10000, for week 10001 I could submit a level for my account Dangevin since it's a completely different account.

To use an actual example from the past, Mana-Fire won Week 53 and Makie98 won Week 54 despite both accounts being owned by Makie98.

Hope that cleared any confusion people may have had!
Dangevin
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Dangevin For This Useful Post:
  • ZRD
(9th March 2024, 4:14 AM)Dangevin Wrote: If you have an alt account that wins, you can still win on your main one on the week after. The rule was basically made so that a singular account can't win more than once in a row.

For example, if I won on my account MrDange for Week 10000, for week 10001 I could submit a level for my account Dangevin since it's a completely different account.

To use an actual example from the past, Mana-Fire won Week 53 and Makie98 won Week 54 despite both accounts being owned by Makie98.

Good to know. Does having a recent win have any weight in the judging though?
(9th March 2024, 4:14 AM)Dangevin Wrote: If you have an alt account that wins, you can still win on your main one on the week after. The rule was basically made so that a singular account can't win more than once in a row.

this is helpful Smile but if i won Lotw on a Alt Account would that win still go towards my overall number of wins in Lotw? for example ive won level of the week twice so far on ZRD , if i entered a level made on my other account Danny21 would that mean id only be 2 wins away from the Artifact hat?
(9th March 2024, 6:27 PM)ZRD Wrote: this is helpful Smile but if i won Lotw on a Alt Account would that win still go towards my overall number of wins in Lotw? for example ive won level of the week twice so far on ZRD , if i entered a level made on my other account Danny21 would that mean id only be 2 wins away from the Artifact hat?

No
Dangevin
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Dangevin For This Useful Post:
  • ZRD
I'll enter it for this week as well just in case to try to have it as an April LOTW.

The creator of your submission's PR2 username: Underbeing
Your PR2 username: Underbeing
What the level name is: BattleGround, but with Clowns!
What the level ID is: 6514694
When was the level last updated: March 6 2024
What type of level is it: Race
A description of the level: An April Fools edit of a level made by Justinbob100. I added clowns (With his informed consent and permission)! Lots of obstacles to navigate around, and only 1 short commercial break.
Big Grin 
[Image: Level-of-the-Week-Winner-Week-120.png]

This Week's Winner is...

The Caves 2 by ZRD
(Submitted by @ZRD)

This level asks you to take another trip into the caves to find a fun, fast paced race course. The background artwork is great and the pathing flows quite nicely! With this winning submission, ZRD now enters the Hall of Fame!
Dangevin
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dangevin For This Useful Post:
  • Overbeing, ZRD
The creator of your submission's PR2 username: Camer999
Your PR2 username: Camer999
What the level name is: Average PR2 Nets
What the level ID is: 6514124
When was the level last updated: 26th Jan 2024
What type of level is it: Race/Glitch
A description of the level: lmao funny net glitches (there's a stat block at the start that helps with jump height)
Difficulty: How good are you at net glitches
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • ZRD
Well, gotta keep going!Smile

The creator of your submission's PR2 username: ZRD
Your PR2 username: ZRD
What the level name is: Purgatory
What the level ID is: 6514835
When was the level last updated: 17th March 2024
A description of the level: Welcome to Purgatory by ZRD.
Even if you are a Demon or a Fallen Angel , you are in Purgatory for a reason, now its your job to escape!
Difficulty : Easy
Enjoy!
The creator of your submission's PR2 username: Levente77
Your PR2 username: Levente77
What the level name is: Celestica
What the level ID is: 6514857
When was the level last updated: 17-03-24
A description of the level: Experience it yourselves to get a description <3