Pr2- A1 Ranks+ Prediction
(25th August 2020, 1:31 PM)Fam93 Wrote: I'm looking forward to it. Although there won't be many updates on the A1 list because you rarely see anyone reach a base of 65 like that.

I'll definitely reach base 62 + 8 to join the fabled list of 70's, but the quest from base 62-65 will be the real task.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Robo For This Useful Post:
  • Different, FDX3
(24th August 2020, 4:00 PM)Colind Wrote: Where's this 'bot' you speak of, you shouldn't be accusing people of something you've no proof of, I never had a bot and my speed macroing was proven to get the amount of exp I got on Sim Race.  @__

Has anyone else been able to replicate this speed macro?
(25th August 2020, 5:40 PM)bi3liu Wrote: Has anyone else been able to replicate this speed macro?

Anyone can do it, just won't get the same results since I used the highest rank in the game at the time to get the exp and it was double exp due to my hh spam.
Congrats to FDX3 for achieving his 8th token!
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • FDX3
You missed the part where i was deranked from rank 71. You can add it when i finish my comeback to rank 70+.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to __ For This Useful Post:
  • FDX3
I'm rank 65, but without the tokens I'm 176.3 million exp away from rank 65.

Fun fact, at my current rank and exp, I'm roughly 21% done with reaching base 65.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • FDX3
I know I'm late, but congrats to FDX3 for achieving 68+8. If there's anyone, and I mean anyone who's has a base rank of 65, you let me know so I can add them!
Congrats to AlphaZ's alt's: Simacc 1, Puncture, and 117033 for reaching 65+8.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • AlphaZ, ExplosionZ
Quesin is such a legendary name on PR2 haha, nice to see some history of pr2, I should write a similar thread to this, since it seems like people enjoy reading them
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tejs For This Useful Post:
  • Different, ExplosionZ
I own... absolutely none. Tongue
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Janelle For This Useful Post:
  • AlphaZ
Congrats to AlphaZ (in advanced) for reaching 70+8!
  • AlphaZ
Might as well hit 80 @AlphaZ
(28th January 2021, 10:09 PM)AlphaZ Wrote: I think that's too much for me.  Tongue
Well then, I guess it's time for me to make a return Big Grin 😈
  • AlphaZ
(29th January 2021, 9:07 AM)Fam93 Wrote: Well then, I guess it's time for me to make a return  Big Grin 😈

Ngl, at most you'll get is 70 to 72. you won't ever get a chance to reach 80 like @AlphaZ or @FDX3
Help me out here - what is macroing?
(31st January 2021, 12:36 PM)Skechers Wrote: Help me out here - what is macroing?

Macroing: is where you either have a mouse recorder that can either just record your movements & clicks into a sim map and allows you to farm exp over and over without you having to be there, or you get a mouse recorder that can do a script and you can make, write & edit and make it more optimize to run and get exp. 

Any new players that wants to do macroing, imo I think they should start with TinyTask as their mouse recorder, easy to use if you just wanna macro for a few hours or even in the long run if you've a great internet provider & pc.

I am sure there's something better but that's what I used when I was learned how to macro. If you know how to write, read and edit scripts then my recommend mouse recorder to use is Jitbit (it's what I am currently using)

There's a lot of way to macro an account(s), you can either 1P where you can just macro 1 account out of the 4, In my opinion this is the fast way to macro an account & to get exp but the only downfall it's only 1 account. This will run at most 2:10

There's two 4P method where you can do it the 'old school way' where 1P get the full exp, 2P get the 3/4 exp, 3P get the 2/4 exp and 4P get 1/4 exp. The other 4P method is where you objective macro all 4 account where every account will get full exp. Both of these method will run the sim/macro 2:20ish

There were & are other ways to macro/sim but these were exploited and are against the rule so I won't even mention those but if you know, you know Wink

fun fact: Macroing was bannable back in the day due to the 'unfairness', but then, Jiggmin himself (the creator of the game) made it allowed (I don't remember when it got allowed it was a few years ago (my best guess it was 2017-2018, correct me if I am wrong guys whoever reads this). 

In my opinion, it's always best to make your own sim map to macro on and rank cap cause there are players who would honestly rekt your macro for the hell of it. 

Anyways, anymore question you've please feel free to DM on here, PR2, discord, etc
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Colind For This Useful Post:
  • Skechers
Congrats to Jmarroqu for reaching Rank 65+8. Welcome to the list! 😁
  • Colind
Simacc 1 is now Rank 66+8!
  • AlphaZ
117033 is now Rank 66+8!
  • AlphaZ
Big shoutout to Aquarius (aka one of Colind's alts) for ranking up to 65+8! Welcome to the elite list! 💪🏼
  • Colind