Blast from the past
Hey!

I had a bit of downtime and was trying to think of old internet games to play, so I decided to check and see if platform racing 2 still existed, and discovered somehow that game is still chugging along! I forgot the music in it is full of bangers.

Anyway, I decided to check out to see if Jiggmin’s Village still existed, and it’s pretty wild to me that this is still going too as I had originally joined it over 12 years ago. I wasted so many hours practically doing nothing on this website it’s crazy to think back on it.

Just wanted to pop in and say hi! Hope all’s been well with everyone.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to bobheadtomato For This Useful Post:
  • An|0n, Ashley00, Ashley766, bls1999, Camer the Dragon, ClassyElephant, gemj, Janelle, JEEJAYEM, Lego-man945, Mia, Northadox, thique
Wow! That's a name I haven't seen in a while. Hey!! Good to see you again. I hope you stick around for a while. Smile

Fun fact: you gave me my first warning back in the day. I got so scared lol

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
Ooooh, hey! Wonder if you remember me Tongue

Welcome back Big Grin
One of the few staff that started to slowly fade away when I joined JV around the bend of 2013 with Gamorade, Breve and Python

Hiya ^^

(also we all remember that milk jug avatar)
If you're reading this, it means I have not made a cool signature yet and you should be proud of yourself.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to TRUC For This Useful Post:
  • bls1999
Finally, a name I actually remember! Glad to see you've found your way back, mate.
[Image: aGf8Xvh.png]
Holy shit it's bobheadtomato

Welcome back dude
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
Welcome back
[Image: 6a00d8341c145e53ef011570b037d5970c-pi]
damn, it's been so long!!!!

Welcome back bro! Big Grin
welcome back yo
Welcome back! Big Grin
I for sure remember your name from back then