Thank You
Hey everyone!

It's 4:30am where I am, and I can't sleep. I almost fell asleep for a second, but I woke up and can't sleep again.
I know I'm not very active on the forums or on JV as much as everyone else, but here I am Smile

I guess I'm just stopping by to say thank you.

Thank you to PR2 for strengthening friendships and to the community that has stuck around for all these years.

Thank you to the people on the discord who have tuned in for my past couple of DJ sets. I've had so much support from my friends and family, and everyone vibes with it.

Thank you to Ben for his active role in JV, but also for being a brother to me for like 13 or 14 years. I'm so happy that you're in my life, my guy.

This year has been pretty bad for everyone. COVID-19 really sucks and the world feels lonelier than ever before. This summer has been especially tough on me since my dad passed away back in early June. I've had so many mixed emotions about various things.

I feel so confused. I think I just need a hug. I think everyone on the planet could use a hug right about now.

But yeah. Sorry I'm rambling in my sleeplessness. Thank you to everyone who's been there for me ever.

<3,
J
[Image: 3upJDfn.jpg]
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mustangman For This Useful Post:
  • Antonhs, Ashley766, bls1999, gemj, Janelle
Take a hug then, major sorry for your dad and yep things suck, but eventually we can only go back up from when we're down the most ^^
If you're reading this, it means I have not made a cool signature yet and you should be proud of yourself.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to TRUC For This Useful Post:
  • mustangman
D'aw. Rest in Paradise for your father, so sorry to hear that. 2020 overall isn't what anyone imagined... but I hope we're all doing what we can to make it bearable. Smile
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Janelle For This Useful Post:
  • mustangman
I'm so sorry legend <3 <3 <3
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to gemj For This Useful Post:
  • mustangman