JV Historical Reference Guide
(18th March 2018, 2:41 PM)Fame Wrote: now you need to put his other busted accounts. keep flipping the cloth until you arrive at the end.

https://prnt.sc/iuhp35
yeah it's me, the guy you used to race with way way back
Still waiting on a paragraph about Bls gaining control of Pr2 and JV.
(22nd March 2018, 1:41 PM)Kursed Wrote: Still waiting on a paragraph about Bls gaining control of Pr2 and JV.

I've been super duper lazy. But that's at the top of the list for what to add to this thread.
(22nd March 2018, 1:41 PM)Kursed Wrote: Still waiting on a paragraph about Bls gaining control of Pr2 and JV.

"Gaining control"
*insert best evil laugh here*

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon, Shadow Z
(11th March 2018, 2:46 PM)bls1999 Wrote: Insignificant

I strongly disagree, dude hacked multiple moderator accounts, if dangevin's account getting hacked made the guide, this definitely should. Unless you think that Pr2 was too dead at that point for this to be "news," it should be included but that would be a contradiction with what you believe because if Pr2 was too dead for it to matter, it was too dead to update.

Also this guide is sooo outdated. Where is Noodles and Ninja spamming so much that Jiggmin had to put a rank 3 limit on Pr2? Or the revolt against Usb Hub in 2015? Ax6 getting demodded? Bls? I can write all those entries for you if you like, these were all major events.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to EngineForce For This Useful Post:
  • Bluelightning
(27th March 2018, 9:34 AM)EngineForce Wrote: I strongly disagree, dude hacked multiple moderator accounts, if dangevin's account getting hacked made the guide, this definitely should. Unless you think that Pr2 was too dead at that point for this to be "news," it should be included but that would be a contradiction with what you believe because if Pr2 was too dead for it to matter, it was too dead to update.

Also this guide is sooo outdated. Where is Noodles and Ninja spamming so much that Jiggmin had to put a rank 3 limit on Pr2? Or the revolt against Usb Hub in 2015? Ax6 getting demodded? Bls? I can write all those entries for you if you like, these were all major events.

I might be considering adding that, and a few PR2 paragraphs to the "parts that didn't make it" group. Also, keep in mind this is a "JV" Historical Reference guide (and not a PR2 one).

Aaaaalsoooo. If you'd like to add any paragraphs you think are necessary, feel free to PM them to me and I'll touch up/add them in!
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Nemo Nation For This Useful Post:
  • EngineForce
(27th March 2018, 3:37 PM)Nemo Nation Wrote: I might be considering adding that, and a few PR2 paragraphs to the "parts that didn't make it" group. Also, keep in mind this is a "JV" Historical Reference guide (and not a PR2 one).

Aaaaalsoooo. If you'd like to add any paragraphs you think are necessary, feel free to PM them to me and I'll touch up/add them in!

That's true, I forgot this was a JV guide and not a Pr2 one.

Hm, someone should make a Pr2 thread xD
I just realized that I was mentioned in this thread.

Yeah that was a tragedy.
Dangevin
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Dangevin For This Useful Post:
  • Zelante
Add SZR
Thanks for this. It's been a while since I read this.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ProClifo For This Useful Post:
  • gemj, Northadox, xGuest
you forgot about greg from jiggmin village, this was 2009 so chances are none of you remember it because none of you were probably there on the original JV 10years ago
Honestly can not believe there isn't an entry here for sunil.
h
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sunil For This Useful Post:
  • 1amayzingman, Ashley766, Camer the Dragon, OldMarx, Resarekt
I (DD667) remember the sports section debacle like it was yesterday - I don't even think I made any additional threads, it was never supposed to get that serious.
The book drawing reminds me of the fairy odd parents 'Da Rules'
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Colind For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon
Oh, the memories.