wholesome
Just looked at PPOY again.

There's so many people on this website that are all varying ages, styles, social cliques, etc. Even though we shouldn't, we often judge people by the way they look, which helps us determine who we hang out with and associate with.

I feel that if we were all together in-person, it's very unlikely that we would be friends, or even communicate with each other. This site allows us to do just that.

And I think thats beautiful.
[Image: 8bs0tw4.png]
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ClassyElephant For This Useful Post:
  • AlphaZ, Ashley766, bls1999, David, gemj, Janelle
I love this <3
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Janelle For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766
I love this also <3
This is brilliantly articulated. From day one, I think one of the greatest appeals of this community has been just how diverse its members are in race, religion, sexuality, geographical location, etc. Even though we're all different, we're united over a common niche interest. I think that's so cool. I've learned so much from so many people over the years. I'm so glad we have a home again.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Janelle