Game Key Giveaways
There was a thread like this on acid but I didn't notice one here. Basically you just give away keys for games you don't want/already have, it can be for GOG/Steam/Uplay/Origin etc (in other words keys from humble bundle you don't need Tongue)

I'll start it off, and I'll continue to post keys every now and then

These are Steam keys:
- Hello Neighbor + Hide & Seek - MZVPW-LB09A-F*50Y (* = 9-3)
- Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide - BGQQD-*XZ2L-VND*P (* = first letter of the alphabet)
- Little Big Workshop - P7GGM-KBZ66-H*E7P (* = 0.5 x 16)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to David For This Useful Post:
  • gemj, JEEJAYEM, ~JBG~
bit of a boomer question. I have an Uber Eats account and have only used it a few times because delivery where I live is usually exorbitant, yet get e-mailed codes every so often. can other people use my codes? I'd be happy to leave some here if they work.
I have a copy of Don't Starve Together in my inventory, I'll happily give it to the first person to PM me their email.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
(8th September 2020, 5:51 AM)gemj Wrote: bit of a boomer question. I have an Uber Eats account and have only used it a few times because delivery where I live is usually exorbitant, yet get e-mailed codes every so often. can other people use my codes? I'd be happy to leave some here if they work.

I get codes like every month in email too, on the email it says it will only work with my account so I don't think they would work.
[Image: sigimage.php?u=714605&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC][Image: sigimage.php?u=735689&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stxtics For This Useful Post:
  • bls1999, gemj
Didn't realize Hello Neighbor: Hide and Seek was separate so here's the key for that: BVG4R-DMWDC-T9GEZ

Age of Wonders III: *P00B-WN42G-YVKH0 (* = 5th letter of the alphabet)

Treasure Hunter Simulator: CYECG-MQ0QB-*YYCD (* = Square Root of 49)
Tropico 6 - El Prez Edition: J*TB5-LWJYH-YH2QJ (* = 28th character of the url for this page, https:// not included)
Iron Danger: L9A0Q-00VPP-MPWR5
The Suicide of Rachel Foster: J992Q-B5T5A-RWEBN

Will update this post later with some more keys

Edit - More Keys:

Goat of Duty: J4XJ2-GNVNF-7P77W
The Uncertain: Last Quiet Day: IM5E0-YBVJ4-4424M
Basement: HFELD-BP0E6-QP8DY

Edit 2:

Golf With Your Friends: CMQIL-BFKZ0-E3405
Yooka-Laylee and The Impossible Lair: L4DL2-PAWWN-0CICY
The Occupation: NLZNQ-0RIYJ-N3ANW
Fun With Ragdolls: The Game: PV8EN-C7TZW-EA0T7