Poll: Who should be the next CA?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The result of this poll remains hidden until the poll closes.

2nd Ambassador Election
Vote for the next JV Community Ambassador! They'll be co-CA with the current one, @Tejs.

Voting ends on Monday, September 14 at midnight EDT. Results will be made public after the voting closes (names will not be attached).

Statement from @"Jae":

Jae Wrote:Hey Jiggmin's Village (again) Tongue! Thank you to everyone who voted for me in the first round, means so much. Smile

Why should you vote for me to be the next Community Ambassador, you ask?

I believe everyone here should be heard, whether their opinions or concerns are small or large. I want to assist in helping this community become a stress-free environment where nobody is afraid to voice their thoughts. Personally, I genuinely care about every single person here and want to make a difference. 

I may not talk to all of you personally, but I care. And this community means so much to me after being a part of the PR2/JV community since I was 9, now 22 years of age. It would be a blessing to give back to the members of Jiggmin's Village to show my appreciation.

Thank you for reading, and a huge thank you to those who choose to vote for me during this round. Also a big "Good Luck!" to the other participants in this campaign. Big Grin

Have a great day! Smile

@tadtad has not submitted a statement. @TRUC dropped out.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • AlphaZ, Ashley766, Camer the Dragon, gemj, IceThatsCool, Janelle, Shane1334
god i hope tad wins
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to IceThatsCool For This Useful Post:
  • Northadox
I hope @"Jae" wins <3
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ashley766 For This Useful Post:
  • AlphaZ, Janelle, Mia
I hope I win, somehow
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to 1amayzingman For This Useful Post:
  • Addy, Ashley766, bls1999, Camer the Dragon, ClassyElephant, Fresh Cookies, gemj, Janelle, JEEJAYEM, Mia, Stxtics, tadtad, thique, TRUC, Uptight 534
I don't understand why we need one.. at least now.. Pr2 is coming to an end and PRF/PR4 is gonna pick it up. This made sense back when hipponator left and we needed one.

Not saying I have anything against Bls but Jiggmin should be the one when PR4/PRF comes out to make a website and he should remain the one to make decisions for HIS game not anyone who can play favoritism bc they get the most vote due to small amounts of players we have in PR2.

Just my 2 cent anyways, congrats on whoever get ot tho I'm sure they 'worked/earned it in the pr2 community'
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Colind For This Useful Post:
  • Addy, Dangevin, gemj, Robo
Hoping tad wins
i failed the mario twitter challenge
[Image: 2xsyss.jpg]
It annoys the hell out of me that there is no comma between "failed" and "we'll."
[Image: 6a00d8341c145e53ef011570b037d5970c-pi]
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Uptight 534 For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, bls1999, gemj, Janelle
Where is my statement?!?!
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to __ For This Useful Post:
  • Addy
If Jae doesn't will*** I call a riot
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to a7x3 For This Useful Post:
  • edetarod, Janelle
[Image: EpRIZT9.png]
[Image: uwPbcnN.png]
[Image: LLwQFov.png]
(11th September 2020, 1:41 PM)Lego-man945 Wrote: [Image: EpRIZT9.png]
[Image: uwPbcnN.png]

OOPS. I just fixed it. Thanks for pointing that out!

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
Voting is finished! Congratulations to the new Community Ambassador, @"Jae"!

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • AlphaZ, Ashley766, Camer the Dragon, ClassyElephant, edetarod, gemj, Janelle, JEEJAYEM, Mia, Uptight 534, ~JBG~