[Game] Bubble Racing 2nd player out of bounds
While I was playing BR I see this really weird 2nd bubble which seems to be moving absolutely randomly. I managed to push him to the finish tile but I see him phase through it. Is this intentional? Is this 2nd bubble actually a bot?
[Image: HE_PHASED_THROUGH.png?width=889&height=427]
Platform Racing:
--Battle Royale--
and also
Platform Racing 2.2
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to LuniFoxo For This Useful Post:
  • Northadox
Oh huh maybe the finish isn't solid and the AI doesn't get affected by it
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • LuniFoxo
I opened the game to see the bug and blasted my ****ing eardrums

Why is it so damn loud
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
Bubble Racing is still a WIP, so this is probably something that will change in a future build. More: https://grahn.io/posts/2020-05-09-announ...le-racing/

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
(14th September 2020, 7:32 AM)Mystery Wrote: I opened the game to see the bug and blasted my ****ing eardrums

Why is it so damn loud

idk lol, then again all of Jigg's games seem to get overly loud (like pr2 at 100vol is so loud)
the worst part is it's delayed a couple secs so you think you're safe then bam
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
(14th September 2020, 4:34 PM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: idk lol, then again all of Jigg's games seem to get overly loud (like pr2 at 100vol is so loud)
the worst part is it's delayed a couple secs so you think you're safe then bam

the Jiggmin intro, well, the one for PR2 at least, almost fades in too. fully crescendos to earbleed territory in about half a second man
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to gemj For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon
(14th September 2020, 4:34 PM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: the worst part is it's delayed a couple secs so you think you're safe then bam

do you think you're safe?
Platform Racing:
--Battle Royale--
and also
Platform Racing 2.2
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to LuniFoxo For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon