Ranting
So... today wasn't such a good day after work. My hours at work have been decreased by 22. TWENTY. TWO. Due to Labor Hours. But, terrible timing. I'm moving in little less than a month and this isn't the time to meSs WiTh My HoUrS. I've been there since January and people who were just hired have 20 more hours than I do??? Confusion.

Sorry for this rant, but please pray for my sanity. Thanks for reading and listening. Smile
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Janelle For This Useful Post:
  • AlphaZ, Ashley766, Camer the Dragon, ClassyElephant, Dangevin, Fresh Cookies, gemj, lalafox, Mia, ~JBG~
GOOD LUCK!!!! 🙏🤲
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Ashley766 For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
Dunno if you want actual advice, but if you really can't support yourself on 22 hours, it'd be best to let your work know as much and tell them you need more hours. There's a chance that whatever company you're working for would let you go when you tell them you need more hours, so I wouldn't do this unless you're prepared for that to happen.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to 1amayzingman For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
(17th September 2020, 1:32 PM)1amayzingman Wrote: Dunno if you want actual advice, but if you really can't support yourself on 22 hours, it'd be best to let your work know as much and tell them you need more hours.  There's a chance that whatever company you're working for would let you go when you tell them you need more hours, so I wouldn't do this unless you're prepared for that to happen.

Nah, it got DECREASED 22 HOURS. I'm currently at TEN. I've told them I need more hours, but so does everyone else. So... currently on the hunt for a second job.
You said labor and I thought you were pregnant
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to a7x3 For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
(17th September 2020, 3:54 PM)a7x3 Wrote: You said labor and I thought you were pregnant

Would be terrible timing