Witch Hat
Here's a witches hat that I drew.

[Image: PToQD7d.png]

Not really sure as to what powers it should have, I'm not the greatest at coming up with uses I just draw Frown

@Atari4600 suggested that the hat should give you powers to change your stats in race. Similar to how the stats slider works in level editor.
@Proficient suggested a sticky block that doesn't affect the wearer of the hat.
I think maybe slowing down other players near you would be cool but not sure how useful that is.

I'd love to hear other people's ideas for uses.

thanks for reading
[Image: 7yFzNKY.png]
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ~JBG~ For This Useful Post:
  • Adulock77, Ajayci 100, Atari4600, Camer the Dragon, Colind, Janelle, JEEJAYEM, John m., lalafox, Lego-man945, LuniFoxo, Mia, MoonFiredk, Robo
It would be cool to have a hat that lets you double jump, but I don't know how hard that would be to implement.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Adulock77, ~JBG~
I think a fitting power is that you can choose an item to start of with in a race.
(By the way the hat really suits pr2)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ranko Danko For This Useful Post:
  • Emeiry, Janelle, ~JBG~
(21st September 2020, 1:33 AM)Ranko Danko Wrote: I think a fitting power is that you can choose an item to start of with in a race.
(By the way the hat really suits pr2)
How about a random item from the pool of items allowed in the map?
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to ~JBG~ For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
(2nd October 2020, 8:10 PM)~JBG~ Wrote: How about a random item from the pool of items allowed in the map?

Oooooh, I support. Allowing an item at the start, but making it random, so people can't "choose" to start with teleportation... in example: Newbieland 2. Tongue Gives a little bit of an advantage, but not too farfetched.
The random item thing can kinda break some levels
e.g. if you need to go 1 way to get an item and come back to the finish
it'd let you skip most of the levels
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • ~JBG~
(20th September 2020, 7:16 PM)Mystery Wrote: It would be cool to have a hat that lets you double jump, but I don't know how hard that would be to implement.

I recently thought back to this. It would be cool if the second jump had less power than the first one.
In PR3 the Witch Hat will draw other loose hats closer to you while you're wearing it, although with only 4 players in a game idk how useful that would be to PR2.
My idea is when you walk by another player you can steal the item they are holding if they have one
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to John m. For This Useful Post:
  • Adulock77