Among Us Stream
@mustangman and I are thinking of doing a stream of Among Us. Would anyone here be interested in joining?

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley00, Ashley766, Athena, Bluelightning, Camer the Dragon, ClassyElephant, Fresh Cookies, gemj, JEEJAYEM, lalafox
Would you guys communicate via the in-game chat or in a Discord call?
I might be up for it
[Image: aGf8Xvh.png]
I would!!!! And yeah, via discord call or game chat?
It couldn't have been me, I was in electrical the whole time.
- Bluelightning

[Image: Signiture.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Bluelightning For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
(22nd September 2020, 6:53 AM)Bluelightning Wrote: It couldn't have been me, I was in electrical the whole time.
blue kinda sus
[Image: 8bs0tw4.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to ClassyElephant For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
i am too pro at among us
(22nd September 2020, 5:48 AM)Northadox Wrote: Would you guys communicate via the in-game chat or in a Discord call?
I might be up for it

(22nd September 2020, 6:33 AM)Ashley766 Wrote: I would!!!! And yeah, via discord call or game chat?

Discord call would be ideal!

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766
Yes if VC is possible
Im down to play!

If you have too many people wanting to play, will you do many rounds with different people every ~5-10games?
Im down
That's great! When will you plan on streaming?
Note to self: Tony is in

(22nd September 2020, 7:32 PM)_Athena_ Wrote: That's great! When will you plan on streaming?

No idea! I'd like for it to be sometime within the next week or so. Would also like to finish Volly-Bounce first (I promise it's pretty close!!). I'll let y'all know.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Athena
I'd participate also and Discord is the move for sure

Also when we gon stream gta again ;-;
[Image: VnNsnRk.gif]
I have just found out about this game now, but I will give it a whirl. Hopefully my school's Internet will cooperate, aand I can get it to work.
[Image: 6a00d8341c145e53ef011570b037d5970c-pi]
did I miss this?? I'd love to participate (if at a reasonable time)
(25th September 2020, 8:50 AM)gemj Wrote: did I miss this?? I'd love to participate (if at a reasonable time)

Nope! I'll make an announcement about it in the Discord today.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, gemj
I like watching these tbh they are fun to
á