Terrorism
I recieve error when i try to login to Vipa on PR2, but all other accounts works. It's error #2032. This seems like a targeted attack towards minorities.
[Image: giphy.gif]
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Vipa For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Camer the Dragon, ExplosionZ, Free, Magniloquent, oxy, Tejs
hope this is sorted asap as possible
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExplosionZ For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, oxy, Vipa
Thanks Vipa, for bringing this to my attention.
I use the full force of the Multi-Tool to attack this abomination, no mercy.
Enjoy the Freedom
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Free For This Useful Post:
  • oxy, Vipa
So.. the staff has tried to end Vipa once and for all. Alas, you fools have forgotten 1 very pertinent detail: you can not kill a God.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Magniloquent For This Useful Post:
  • oxy, Vipa
(10th December 2020, 10:52 AM)Magniloquent Wrote: So.. the staff has tried to end Vipa once and for all. Alas, you fools have forgotten 1 very pertinent detail: you can not kill a God.

Probably the most accurate statement in the whole universe as of right now.
[Image: n8CHOdO.png]
[Image: giphy.gif]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Vipa For This Useful Post:
  • Magniloquent
Hope this gets resolved soon @Vipa

#Vipaisalegend
In my opinion, if we're gonna fight the war on terror, a good place to start would be Error 2032.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
False alarm, no terrorism here! It turns out that the game wouldn't let you log in because it kept trying to award you 10,000,000 EXP from winning SRotW. It would also double every time you tried to log in and every hour. So the end result was a part awards queue consisting of about 20 million entries to give you 10,000,000 EXP.

This is perhaps the most generous bug to have ever existed on PR2. Fred tried to give you a whopping 200 trillion EXP! So maybe it wasn't so much terrorism as it was aggressive charity.

At any rate, it should be fixed now!

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Camer the Dragon, Mulley, new bat pr2, Tejs