Introduction
Smile 
HELLO, EVERYONE OF JIGGMIN'S VILLAGE (I guess this is jiggmin2.com huh) Anyways... Hello! My name is Goldentiger AKA Sam, and really the main games I played were the Platform Racing Series. I first discovered Jiggmin (The site of course) in 2008 where I discovered Platform Racing 2 through my brother who I was watching play the game. That's when this whole little adventure started. I am very sad to see that the game isn't as active as it used to be, but I am glad to see that it is under new management by people who love the game just as much as I do, and although I haven't been as active as I like, I have been checking in every couple months to see what's going on. I even joined the Discord Server! Anyways I logged onto the site earlier, and it suggested I introduce myself so here I am. I do see some familiar users from the days of old, and I am very glad to see you guys. We don't know each other but some of your reputations on PR2 precede you. Anyways I hope this was a good Introduction although it was a little dry in my opinion. I've never been good at talking about myself either way. Feel free to drop a reply saying Hello, and if you ever wanna talk I am in the Discord server, and my nickname is just the same as my username here! Feel free to say hi there as well. Smile
-Goldentiger

[Image: FKMy39Q.png]
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Goldentiger For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Bluelightning, gemj, Northadox
hello hello! welcome back :)
Hello Goldentiger, it's nice to meet you! I hope you enjoy your stay. It's cool to still see veteran players return after all these years!
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
Hi, Goldentiger! Your nickname seems pretty familiar to me. Welcome back, good to have you! Smile
Welcome back dude!!! Big Grin