Hello everybody!
Hello there!

I'm Green Galaxy. If any of you are around from the old days, you probably saw me on Platform Racing 2 under the name "mario91100." I used to play it a lot back when I was in primary school, but times changed and I eventually left the game in its entirety. I also played some Platform Racing 3 under the name "Saleenlover..." but that whole game's been lost to time.  Tongue

Recently, I decided to come back and hopefully play a bit more before the impending death of Adobe Flash. I'm currently trying to get my account back as I lost the password to it; hopefully it works out.

I look forward to hanging around here a bit, even if I'm not into Jiggmin's games like I used to be. Cheers, everybody. Big Grin
A Willosaur wandering. Fred
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Green Galaxy For This Useful Post:
  • *Izi-Blissers*, gemj, Janelle
Welcome back
[Image: LLwQFov.png]
welcome back yo!
Welcome back! If you were interested in playing PR3, it was revived, although it's not very active. You can play it on pr3hub, or here on JV2. And while Flash is indeed losing support, there are extensions like SuperNova which will let you play Flash games after support is removed. Nice to meet you!
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Green Galaxy
Welcome Smile
á
Wow! It's interesting to see that this game still has some active players Smile

I'll be sure to check out PR3 when I get a chance. I had a good time with it back when it was still available, so hopefully this revived version is just as fun as I remember it being so long ago.
Welcome Smile
Hi, Green Galaxy! I actually think I remember your username Tongue
Anyyyywhoooo, welcome back. Big Grin
Hey there Karlene! I thought your name was a little familiar.

If I posted or said anything cringeworthy back when I was playing PR2 or PR3 I apologize Tongue
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Green Galaxy For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
(9th October 2020, 3:13 PM)Green Galaxy Wrote: Hey there Karlene! I thought your name was a little familiar.

If I posted or said anything cringeworthy back when I was playing PR2 or PR3 I apologize Tongue

I'm almost 100% positive we've all said cringeworthy things back then, all good! Wink
Welcome back!

PR3 does have a few new features, which you may or may not be interested in idk. All the old levels (excluding old campaign) have been lost to time though :/
i failed the mario twitter challenge