Being on a classic-style forum reminds me of how I missed them
Title Tongue

Something about these old-fashioned forums feels so welcoming, you know? It can be a bit difficult to get around at times but for the most part it's quite nice. Reminds me of when I used to frequent a forum like this more often!

It also makes me miss when they were more popular; makes me kinda wish I was back on the internet when super active discussion forums like this were still a big thing. More instantaneous communication platforms like Discord just don't feel the same.
A Willosaur wandering. Fred
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Green Galaxy For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Dangevin
Hello!
I love the old-fashioned look of this forum, to be honest. It makes it a lot easier to find what I'm looking for and navigate. Tongue
Exactly. It's way easier to find threads you like and follow them, rather than having to look for terms in a sea of messages.

You don't need to worry nearly as much about a reply getting buried, either; everything is well organized and easy to access.
A Willosaur wandering. Fred
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Green Galaxy For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
oh yeah definitely, I miss those times especially when the original JV went down. It's nice to reminisce on this Tongue
Yeah
It's nice we have the forum here altho it just won't ever be able to feel the same as JV1 imo
it was just a different time of years ago
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766
yeah old JV I really miss @Camer the Dragon
Old JV I liked the memes we had on there like bubbelman lol
also the profiles and such were super cool the way you could customise them loads
á
I love that bubbelman meme lololol
Beerd beekman another classic
I do feel that JV was kinda losing steam near to the end though, but it was still very abrupt the way it just ended

Discord I feel is more useful for convos but forums are way better for archiving/suggesting stuff (and also nostalgia)
á