Crumble Block Bug
So this happened today :ย https://youtu.be/pr3j2Xgzgt0

ย Was just having an average day trapping at Magic TW by ~LSD~ and then this one crumble block wouldn't break. Yes this is absolutely hilarious but it also should be fixed :/
๐’ฎ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐’ธ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“,

๐’ฎ๐“‰๐“Š๐“ƒ๐“‰
It's a part of the map, it's a trap.

Never mind, I watched whole video.
Pineapple, Coconut, BIG Banana, 2 BIG meat patties & a ooshy mama!ยฌโ€ 

(28th December 2017, 9:36 PM)Mulley Wrote: It's a part of the map, it's a trap.

It's not suppose to be a perm trap you goon

๐’ฎ๐“‰๐“Š๐“ƒ๐“‰
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Stunt For This Useful Post:
  โ€ข Mulley
(28th December 2017, 9:42 PM)Stunt Wrote: It's not suppose to be a perm trap you goon

Edited comment. Sorry.

I can't believe we're still finding new bugs in PR2. That's crazy.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  โ€ข Eternal, Zenas
It's not a perm trap. It just takes longer to break the crumble. This is an old glitch lol
(29th December 2017, 6:57 AM)LP Wrote: It's not a perm trap. It just takes longer to break the crumble. This is an old glitch lol

Still should be fixed though, right?

(29th December 2017, 6:57 AM)LP Wrote: It's not a perm trap. It just takes longer to break the crumble. This is an old glitch lol

Nah bro, we were there for 5 minutes just trying to break it and we tried everything, it wouldn't break.

๐’ฎ๐“‰๐“Š๐“ƒ๐“‰
(29th December 2017, 11:34 AM)Stunt Wrote: Nah bro, we were there for 5 minutes just trying to break it and we tried everything, it wouldn't break.

Me and Tejs played the same map and the same thing happened.. I just kept jumping on it and it broke in about a minute.
(30th December 2017, 1:32 PM)LP Wrote: Me and Tejs played the same map and the same thing happened.. I just kept jumping on it and it broke in about a minute.

Really? Because we were there forever trying to break it and we even used our items. It was definitely longer than a minute.

๐’ฎ๐“‰๐“Š๐“ƒ๐“‰
(29th December 2017, 5:52 AM)bls1999 Wrote: I can't believe we're still finding new bugs in PR2. ย That's crazy.

Atari4600 made aย level calledย Break It to showcase the bug over a year ago. I guess the level went through the pages of Newest and was never heard of again.
[Image: q2GRKUL.png]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Master Raiden For This Useful Post:
  โ€ข Atari4600, bls1999
(29th December 2017, 5:52 AM)bls1999 Wrote: I can't believe we're still finding new bugs in PR2. ย That's crazy.

It's about as buggy as an unpatched copy of Windows 95, sadly.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to aaaaaa123456789 For This Useful Post:
  โ€ข bls1999