What's the biggest lie
(13th October 2020, 2:35 PM)Arvid Wrote: Your mom
[Image: watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here.jpg]
[Image: 6a00d8341c145e53ef011570b037d5970c-pi]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Uptight 534 For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, gemj, Ranko Danko
I have read the terms and conditions of this website.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Athena For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Ranko Danko
(13th October 2020, 5:41 PM)Justinbob100 Wrote: Jesus Christ that's tasty
Blasphemy! (Also Communion wine tastes like crap)
Biggest lie i told was not too bad actually, I was posing as an underage child and had 3 different men over the age of 50 sending explicit images and requesting the 'child' to perform sexual acts. Safe to say after 5 months of this going on (I sent no such images or videos back) the profile i was using was then sent to a pedophile hunting team called predator exposure. They hunted these men down and got them charged for grooming. 2 of the 3 men even arranged to meet up with the child and that is how they got caught. The 3rd gave his address away.
The child was initially me as a 25 year old woman. After that the pedophile hunting team did the rest of the work.
So, its not always bad to lie about your age but it also teaches you to keep safe on the Internet especially if you have kids using social media.

Biggest lie I've been told is that the earth is bloody flat.
Discord - Mikasa.A.Cain #0705 Steam - IziCain
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to *Izi-Blissers* For This Useful Post:
  • JEEJAYEM, Ranko Danko
Difficult question. My instinct with most people is to be honest because I hate making enemies with people and I like to keep my connections healthy.

My parents had a wooden spoon with a smiley face that they would use for discipline called Mr. Happy. So I could say hiding the spoon and acting like I wouldn't know where it is is a pretty decent lie.

Biggest lie I've been told is that I have to go to college.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DivineZerinus For This Useful Post:
  • JEEJAYEM, Ranko Danko
(14th October 2020, 6:47 AM)*Izi-Blissers* Wrote: Biggest lie i told was not too bad actually, I was posing as an underage child and had 3 different men over the age of 50 sending explicit images and requesting the 'child' to perform sexual acts. Safe to say after 5 months of this going on (I sent no such images or videos back) the profile i was using was then sent to a pedophile hunting team called predator exposure. They hunted these men down and got them charged for grooming. 2 of the 3 men even arranged to meet up with the child and that is how they got caught. The 3rd gave his address away.
The child was initially me as a 25 year old woman. After that the pedophile hunting team did the rest of the work.
So, its not always bad to lie about your age but it also teaches you to keep safe on the Internet especially if you have kids using social media.

Biggest lie I've been told is that the earth is bloody flat.

flat earth society has supporters all over the globe
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to JEEJAYEM For This Useful Post:
  • Uptight 534
The biggest lie that I've ever told was at work, I told my supervisor the machine that I was working on had an issue but I actually caused the issue so I didn't have to clean at the end of the shift.
I put someone else's birthday into kong cos I was under 13 so I could say it was their acc and not mine if anyone asked or whatever
á