;-;
adobe finds new ways to hurt me every day

[Image: L3yL9Fn.png]

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • AlphaZ, Antonhs, Ashley766, gemj, LuniFoxo, Nemo Nation, new bat pr2, Northadox
[Image: D3v7zwV.jpg]

[Image: uy5oOzt.jpg]
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Addy For This Useful Post:
  • Alex.L, Ashley766, Atari4600, bls1999, Camer the Dragon, ClassyElephant, Janelle, lalafox, Nemo Nation, new bat pr2, Northadox, Stxtics, Vipa, XeNo
Lol I used to play fancy pants and happy wheels, what are those other games? @Addy
[Image: giphy.gif]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vipa For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, new bat pr2
(15th October 2020, 2:09 PM)Vipa Wrote: Lol I used to play fancy pants and happy wheels, what are those other games? @Addy

Papa Louie, the Madness series, Skull Kid, from what I can tell. The stick with glasses and the snail look familiar to me (Snailiad?) but I couldn't tell you where they're from exactly.
[Image: aGf8Xvh.png]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Northadox For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, new bat pr2
;-; big sad
Well, since Adobe wants us to cry more and more, I guess I'll just list flash games that defined my childhood. (Most of them were Jiggy's games, as they were the best.)

Probably the most obvious one is Platform Racing 2. I played it since I was 6 but made my first account when I was 7. I played during the golden age with 200 players daily and willing to play campaign levels. I've stopped playing the game over time but I've never let it go, as it somehow just stuck to me. If I recall correctly, I found the game via a10.com, a massive place for various flash games. After that I found Kongregate, and afterwards, Jiggmin's other games.

I don't know when I found Platform Racing 3 but I'm pretty sure at the same age, maybe even when I was 8 years old. I still remember hilarious moments, such as... PR3 was crashing A LOT at one day, and I didn't even know that was Sparkworkz's fault. I then thought that playing on another browser could help, so... I played on Internet Explorer and funnily enough it somehow helped! XD
There were also a few not really good moments, such as me having a conflict with Pasi5000 over a player named RyanS05000 (if that's his correct nickname). I don't remember what was the cause, as my English skills were not as good as they are now. (Again, I was 8 and English is my second language (I'm Ukrainian))
Pasi, if you're reading this, I am dearly, dearly sorry for me being a stupid b***h in the past. If you possibly remember, I was Maravicher in PR3.

From Jiggy's games, last but not least was Creation, that one was really good and stuck with me for a while. I liked the whole idea of being able to create a room and just build whatever you want. I don't remember much from Creation, besides it shutting down and me not knowing what happened. I wasn't aware of JV's existance so I was pretty sad. I was also disappointed in Sparkworkz shutting down.
Though in 2016 rumors went on that Creation could be revived in like March of that year and as gullible as I was I made a PR2 level announcing the same thing. I don't remember the exact date, but I waited until that day and... Creation was still down. What a waste of time! XD

Still being on topic of Jiggmin, he was the one who introduced me to a turn-based RPG game called Sonny. I saw his badges and noticed something interesting, so I got hooked. I'm still interested in the game, but sadly it's pretty much dead, with the main plot ending in the 2nd game, and the 2017 remake wasn't anything really special anyways. I am aware of a fanmade 3rd game continuing the original plot of the flash games, but the creator isn't doing much with the project as of now. We'll just have to wait and see.

Sandbox Quest was a fun one. It's a Kongregate game, and had a pretty big community until like.. I don't know. As of now the game died out for some reason, it seems like people just aren't interested in it anymore.
Most of the time though I was just farming coins and opening chests so I didn't really do anything in the game itself, haha.

I can't not mention Epic Battle Fantasy 4, this one is massive. The game is relatively old now, but that still doesn't mean that the game literally mastered turn-based RPG combat. To finish the game alone I spent like a week playing, and I really, really liked everything that it had to offer. If you have the time, PLEASE check it out.

EBF5 is also a fun one, I sadly didn't beat it but nonetheless the plot is still interesting and is really confusing which makes it top notch. I can't say much, besides that it could live on Steam with the Deluxe version even after flash getting discontinued.

Whirled Club, basically a 2D version of VRChat and the final revival project of the original Whirled, which died out in 2014. The community is indeed small, but is full of talented creators. I also at one point made my own avatar after YEARS of not knowing that it's relatively easy, plus I was just young at that time! I've made lots of friends and remember wasting a few days of my life farming 400 THOUSAND coins just for them to get wasted on a few pretty expensive avatars that I liked.
Whirled Club is probably the first game to introduce me to roleplaying, which by itself was fun. I still look back to myself to remember dozens of cringy moments I did, and they make me want to bang my head onto a wall ;w;

There are probably a few more of my fave flash games that I forgot to list, but the ones listed above are definitely the ones I LOVED to play.
Thanks for reading my rambling -w-
Platform Racing:
--Battle Royale--
and also
Platform Racing 2.2
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LuniFoxo For This Useful Post:
  • gemj, XeNo
Oh yeah skull kid lmao. I remember dad n' me, it was funny af
[Image: giphy.gif]