About time...
… I get my own place Tongue (well with my significant other). I'm so happy to finally not have to worry about packing and buying necessities... at least for now. 

We went grocery shopping the past few days so we can get all of the food and supplies that we need and now we have time to rest. Smile I love the privacy here, and how much time I get to myself (I love being alone, but not too much). My parents live right down the street so I'm able to go visit them whenever I want, which is definitely a plus. I'm a family-oriented person and I love spending time with loved ones regularly. 

My kitty, Leo, is still a bit restless because he's been introduced to a new home. I haven't gotten much sleep due to him "meowmeowmeow". I'm hoping that'll calm down as the days go by. But nonetheless, I love our new place and can't wait to see what the future holds. ^^
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Janelle For This Useful Post:
  • *Izi-Blissers*, Ashley766, bls1999, Camer the Dragon, ClassyElephant, Dangevin, Fresh Cookies, gemj, John m., Lego-man945, Minimania, Nemo Nation, Uptight 534
Ah congratulations! Always nice to have your own place and some privacy, hope you settle in soon 😊
Discord - Mikasa.A.Cain #0705 Steam - IziCain
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to *Izi-Blissers* For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
That's really exciting!!! Congrats Smile
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Ashley766 For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
congratulations!
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to gemj For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle