Poll: What's your tolerance level for this game?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
0: Unbearable... PERIOD!
0%
0 0%
1-2: Nightmare Worthy!
25.00%
1 25.00%
3-4: Severely Terrified!
0%
0 0%
5: Moderate
0%
0 0%
6-7: Mildly Terrified
75.00%
3 75.00%
8-9: I can take some SERIOUS Punishment!
0%
0 0%
10: BOSS!
0%
0 0%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

FROM THE DARKNESS!
In case you don't play pc games on Steam, maybe you'll change your mind after this. I don't know about you all, but I'm a huge fan of pc horror games, from anything that has something to do with companies like Starbreeze Studios, Indie Horror Games, etc; so whenever I see something like this, it gets me excited, yet it scares the shit out of me! Everyone will have their personal opinions about game companies and all, but this right here is a go-to for me.

I don't know what your tolerance level is, for scary games like this, but if you have a high tolerance past a 7, then you're not going to be frightened by pc horror games like this. I don't want to spoil the game for anyone (even though it's been a year since its' release), but check the gameplay footage out and tell me if it's something that you would try out for yourself.

Download Link: https://store.steampowered.com/app/15173..._Darkness/

Tolerance levels explained:

0: Unbearable... PERIOD!- This means that you're the kind of person who is SO TERRIFIED that you would rather watch paint dry, or go back in time and erase your memory from ever playing one of these games, or seeing them in the first place. This game sends jaw dropping, bone chilling, lightning nerves down your system! As soon as you hear something strange, you'd QUIT the game, IMMEDIATELY, and get your money back!

1-2: Nightmare Worthy- This game scares the living shit out of you, to the point where you'll have nightmares about demons trying to kill you, and you can't take it! If you had to play this game, you'd be the kind of person to do it during the day, with a friend who isn't terrified.

3-4: Severely Terrified!- This means that you're not the type of person who enjoys demons, ambushing you out of nowhere, or hearing creepy, ambience music. If you had to play this game, you'd probably do it during the day.

5: Moderate- Your level of fear says that 'you can take some punishment, but at the same time, you'd rather not do that because games like this will mind-f*ck you', and there's no chance of recovery from that.

6-7: Mildly Terrified- You can suffice a little more punishment than you did before. BUT, your heart is still racing a little bit because of the creepy atmosphere and the dark entities that this game has.

8-9: I can take some serious punishment!- This means that not only are you barely bothered by this game, you can play it without feeling the need to quit. No matter what happens, you're a strong surviver! You should also be able to play this game at night, and finish it.

10: BOSS- The word says it all. You're not bothered, period! In fact, you should have zero problems, finishing the game.
Ima say I was a 5, I played layers of fear a long time ago as my first horror game and it messed up my perception of horror games. Soon after I got a psvr headset and played paranormal activity the game and resident evil 7 in vr, vr definitely changed me into a 7 or even a 8 now. Definitely practice playing those games that you have never played before so you can get used to how you can expect in horror games in the future.
I remember back in the day I was too scared to play Outlast alone, ended up beating that one in school lol. Nowadays I can play horror games solo without much issue but they definitely give me a good spook still

I'd say I'm probably a 7. I might give that game a try, haven't played too many horror games and it looks interesting but there are a ton of PC horror games of similar style to that one so I may not ever get around to it
(2nd February 2022, 12:53 AM)Mystery Wrote: I have a really low fear tolerance, so probably 2. I played Slenderman with a friend many years ago, I was so scared that I never touched horror games again.

Yeah you might wanna stay away from this game, then 😂