Murucraft
I am currently hosting my own Minecraft server, and we've gotten a few members from this forum already. The address is: murucraft.xyz

World map: This can be viewed by using the link http://map.murucraft.xyz
In the next post, I will share images of some of the current builds on the server.

Discord: https://discord.gg/avGsR9W
[Image: gWu2Jq2.png]
Spawn Island [Image: lznquwc.jpg]
The skyscraper will be moved to the creative world, once I have it working.

Pizzaeater1000's house, with a few additions by Lulzebob [Image: QLfzQiq.png]

Our current trading village, created by Pizzaeater1000 [Image: EtahnTv.png]

Tuxi's iceberg [Image: Q5sl7TC.png]

Mystery's cliff base [Image: 1DtfEZ4.png]

We have a few more builds not shown here. This is an infinite world, so you can feel free to create your own stuff all alone or together with someone. It's all up to you!
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to ProClifo For This Useful Post:
  • Mia
Many Mysteries were harmed in the making of this bridge.

[Image: Vii9eQ5.png]
[Image: iOi4k62.png]
[Image: YSWQJZy.png]

This took all day to make, since it was in survival. I'm very happy with how it turned out though. Smile
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Addy, ProClifo, Robo
I've been trying to get a chicken farm working in The End. Chickens are probably the most useful meat food to have in The End, since it doesn't require transporting any animals.

[Image: aCtRSUd.png]

So I got this thing working to some degree so far. The hoppers gather all the eggs, then they float up and get spit out by the dispensers, infinitely spawning new chickens inside the farm. All that's left is creating a clock that performs a perpetual on/off motion, so the dispensers will work without human interference.
  • ClassyElephant
We now have a Discord! https://discord.gg/avGsR9W
is anyone else completely unwilling to go to the Nether in MC but can finish DOOM Eternal without a second thought?
(21st October 2020, 7:10 PM)gemj Wrote: is anyone else completely unwilling to go to the Nether in MC but can finish DOOM Eternal without a second thought?

Have you been in the nether since the update? I actually enjoy the nether now. It has cool sights and eerie music.
[Image: LLwQFov.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Lego-man945 For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
(23rd October 2020, 2:00 AM)Lego-man945 Wrote: Have you been in the nether since the update? I actually enjoy the nether now. It has cool sights and eerie music.

I haven't played in a while, no
The most relaxing fishing room ever, inspired by a scene in Alice in Wonderland.

[Image: zJwIRE3.png]
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
Only true veterans understand this callback joke!

[Image: pOfBamb.png]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ProClifo For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon, Legend, Northadox
The 1.17 Minecraft update is around the corner, and I will be updating soon. Server is now public too!
Ooooh this is very neat! I haven’t played minecraft in literally years but maybe I shall reinstall...
Big Brother Council is ALWAYS watching
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: rApGaCt.png]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyone else see this?
(17th October 2020, 4:33 AM)ProClifo Wrote: I am currently hosting my own Minecraft server, and we've gotten a few members from this forum already.

Discord: https://discord.gg/avGsR9W
Just a quick question before I join the discord. What version is it on (Java, Bedrock), and what version (1.__) is it on? I only have the ability to play on Bedrock, so that may or may not work out. Have fun!
"Winners never quit and quitters never win"
- Vince Lombardi
I sincerely hope that we are all winners and that we never quit. 
Do what you need to do so that you can win that race. 
Win your race.
At the very least, finish it.
Never quit.
Never.
Try, try again.
I'm sure you can do it
I am sorry, it's for Java edition. There is a plugin that allows to play from bedrock, but I think it's kinda laggy

Version is 1.16.5 and I plan on updating to 1.17 as soon as possible
  • lattum
The Panama Canal is finished

[Image: cmZvApj.png]
I just built this Nether highway in Creative. I'm really pleased with the result and I'm hoping to build it in Peaceful and maybe Survival too

• Mia
Here is the new Caves & Cliffs terrain

[Image: VQQIpQu.jpeg]
  • Mia
Welcome to Fietsopakistan, a small country I built with some of my friends.

[Image: 4McMgXT.jpeg]

We've developed a lot lately, thanks to RickDicker. This crazy bastard knows no limit to his crop farms:

[Image: kfHmV83.jpeg]
Murucraft has updated to 1.19. Now you can meet the spooky warden! I changed the world spawn so new players will get a fresh start in a new location.