[CLOSED] PR2 Account Giveaway
Congrats to @Drflash55 for winning the account! Thanks to everyone who participated!

Welcome to the first-ever* PR2 account giveaway!
I believe Jiggmin did one or two giveaways in the past. So, this is the "first-ever" one that we're doing in modern history. :)

From now until November 23 at midnight EDT, you'll be able to participate in a contest to earn yourself a brand-new PR2 account with both every part and epic everything!

For those who participated in @AlphaZ's Folding Contest, the guidelines for this contest will sound rather familiar. I've set up a page that, when opened, will automatically enter you to win a certain number of times. How many times, you ask?
- For users who haven't posted a thread in Welcoming Gates (Newbies): 5
- For users with between 1 and 200 posts (Members) and CAs: 10
- For users with greater than 200 posts (Ultimate Members): 15

Participation Link: Click Me!

More information:
- Your entries are recorded automatically when you open the page. You may participate once every 24 hours.
- To be eligible to participate, you must have been registered on JV for at least one week before the posting of this thread and your username must be one of these colors.
- If your group classification changes during the contest (i.e., you post in Welcoming Gates or reach 200 posts), your future daily entries will be that of what your new group classification gets. Wait about 30 minutes before participating to give the forum time to update your classification.

Good luck! Smile

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Adulock77, AlphaZ, Ashley766, Camer the Dragon, ClassyElephant, Drflash55, gemj, IceThatsCool, Janelle, JEEJAYEM, Lego-man945, Mia, PanchoMTP, Stxtics, Tejs, ~JBG~
Good thing this is my 200th post.

EDIT: WOAH HANG ON HERE FOLKS it only gave me 10. I feel ripped off (jk it's all good)
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, bls1999
very nice
i like
[Image: 7yFzNKY.png]
Interesting.

Hope I win! B )
[Image: unknown.png]

It finally happened.
Good luck everyone!

Will the account have +8 rank tokens?
Niceeeeeeee
(11th November 2020, 6:10 PM)Mystery Wrote: Good thing this is my 200th post.

EDIT: WOAH HANG ON HERE FOLKS it only gave me 10. I feel ripped off (jk it's all good)

I just updated your entries to 15. It takes about 20 minutes to update group classifications, so you probably ninja'd the script.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Mia
You are ineligible to participate in this contest. For more information, please see the contest thread.
[Image: VnNsnRk.gif]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thique For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, gemj, Stxtics
What if we're both CA and Ultimate Member??? I'm assuming the total will still be 15? Or 10? I guess I'm a little confused because me and Tejs could be either or... or both Tongue @bls1999

Good luck to every participate, and thank you for this awesome opportunity.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Janelle For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766
(11th November 2020, 8:06 PM)bls1999 Wrote: I just updated your entries to 15. It takes about 20 minutes to update group classifications, so you probably ninja'd the script.

Can you update my entries to 20?
*laughs in ultimate member*
[Image: LLwQFov.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Lego-man945 For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
interesting ;0
[Image: sigimage.php?u=554707&c1=FFFFFF&c2=6CC99...&c5=7F40FF]
May as well check my post count.
Very cool Big Grin
(12th November 2020, 12:04 AM)Ashley766 Wrote: Very cool Big Grin

I agree
how do i become a member?
what rank is the acc gonna be also?
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to ExplosionZ For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
may as well enter I suppose
(12th November 2020, 4:18 AM)ExplosionZ Wrote: what rank is the acc gonna be also?

I assume 'cause OP says it's a "brand-new" account that the winner makes an account and then gets everything on that (rank 0).
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gemj For This Useful Post:
  • Adulock77, AlphaZ, Ashley766, bls1999, ExplosionZ, PanchoMTP
(12th November 2020, 3:01 AM)Hacı Wrote: how do i become a member?

You make a thread in Welcoming Gates!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ashley766 For This Useful Post:
  • Adulock77, gemj, Hacı