PR3 Trapper list
There's a thread for pr2 trappers so why not make one for pr3?

Rank S: sfkwww, drmario98 (though they're noobs who dont play anymore)

These players are one of the best at traps, they're in a league of their own, though i'm pretty sure they suck ass now because of months of inactivity

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rank A: lp9, rmxdotexe, Anicaya

These players are pretty good at traps, but they still suck ass because they spend 2 ****ing hours on shattered

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rank B: tib, nudynapudy, pr3sbest,gasterskyraw, tobi66777, logan66777, Nostalgia, Agentabe007, Wrychaos, Ragnothane, Killer/Free

These players are alright at traps, they can manage most of the jumps, but don't expect them to do stuff like bomb + vanish  edge jumps consistently. (tib u still suck at pr3 traps, like wtf man? you should be rank s already noob)

Rank C: Antonhs30000, Flashrock, Trash, Pizzaeater1000

They can do the simpler obstacles, but they are noobs when it comes to harder obstacles like bomb edge jumps, vanish jumps, bomb riding etc.

Rank D: Literally everyone else who doesn't play traps

Rank F: isokissa3, jiggmin, jiggmin2.com, Dufl3y

The hidden category, they are secretly above rank S, because they can pass any level easily with their noclip hacks

If you know any more trappers on pr3 (good luck with that), tell me and i'll add them here.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to lp9 For This Useful Post:
  • DuFl3y
Add meh
wheres me?
(30th December 2017, 11:52 AM)FlashRock Wrote: wheres me?

added nub
Add me (AgentAbe007)
add me (jiggmin2.com)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to __ For This Useful Post:
  • lp9, oxy
I feel flattered.

Add Anicaya on S or A

Nostalgia is good too.
added a bunch more people, added some descriptions to each rank and made the list look a bit nicer
add me.
i failed the mario twitter challenge
im only in A tier because lp and tib kept vanish slaying me in shattered Kappa
Who needs skills, when you have admin commands? Wink
This looks nice.
(2nd January 2018, 10:11 PM)DuFl3y Wrote: Who needs skills, when you have admin commands? Wink

wow abuse

also updated the list
and Iamapro? He would be Rank S or A
[Image: GbkvseZ.png]
add Domenico?? umm excuse me sweaty he's tier SSS+
I beat the Fifty alone. Totally means I'm good, right?
There'd be a new category just for me. I'm that bad
I feel more of a rank b