PR2 v161: Level of Customization
PR2 v161: Level of Customization

This update contains a bunch of new features, a new song, a new part, and some bug fixes.

Changes/Additions
- There are now some tooltips on the account tab. When mousing over the "?"s or the loadouts button, there will be tooltips that tell you more about them.
- All parts have been added to the part popups. This includes the artifact, Fred, and the very invisible set.
- The hat attack countdown is now 15 seconds. We got some great feedback after v160 that 5 seconds was too short a time for the countdown. Additionally, you'll now instantly finish if you're the last player in the game with the hats.
- New loadouts! You now have 10 loadouts. Thanks to @bazooka and @M!nt for suggesting this!
- New part! The blobfish head is now available to be won at Underwater World by Odin0030. Thanks for @~JBG~ for suggesting and drawing this!
- New song! Blizzard! by Majicke (aka @Lunanova) is now available in-game!
- You can now remember more than one account login at a time. Keep track of your many accounts with ease. This has the fringe benefit of getting around the tightening browser restrictions on cookies; however, it much more importantly gets rid of that icky "enter your password to log out" popup. Thanks to @Addy for the suggestion!
- You can now choose which hats to allow in your levels. Level creators of olde rejoice at not needing to make another clunky hat remover ever again. Thanks to @Mystery for the suggestion!

Fixes
- Server owners now have their own designation on the player popup. Previously, they showed as admins. Thanks for helping me test this, @AlphaZ!
- Night Shade by Goliathe is a bit louder now. A few people noticed that it was a tad quiet.
- Objective times now display properly when a player disconnects. Thanks to @Ashley766 for the report!
- The options popup now works as intended. Hooray for flash not throwing a tantrum and crashing the entire game if it doesn't have permission to do what it wants to do. Thanks to the multiple people who reported this over the years!

Here's the Motley Monday episode for this update!

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • 4h3y, Adulock77, AlphaZ, Atari4600, bi3liu, Camer the Dragon, Dangevin, gemj, Janelle, lattum, Lunanova, M!nt, Magniloquent, Master Raiden, Mia, mustangman, Northadox, Stxtics, tadtad, thique, TRUC, xGuest
Nice Cool
á
Nice  Cool
Nice  Cool

:jmack_pog:
[Image: 3upJDfn.jpg]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mustangman For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Northadox
(23rd November 2020, 9:39 PM)bls1999 Wrote: - You can now choose which hats to allow in your levels. Level creators of olde rejoice at not needing to make another clunky hat remover ever again. Thanks to @Mystery for the suggestion!

Ooooh, finally!
[Image: 9SYINKZ.png]
Nice  Cool
Very cool!
Yaaaaaas my idea was added!!!!!! No more terrible hat removers
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Camer the Dragon, Northadox
My idea was added too!!! No more remembering my simming accs passwords!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Addy For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Camer the Dragon
So exciting Smile
hat removers are such a staple of the game... but I'm glad there's no need for them anymore at the same time.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gemj For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon, Northadox
oh thank god finally I can make traditional rollers in pr2
i failed the mario twitter challenge
cooolio