[PR2 Bug] Level Rank restriction not updating
Problem: Unable to access level despite meeting rank requirement
Type of Problem: Client
Expected Behavior: The Rank X Needed overlay appears and disappears instantaneously as my rank changes after applying or removing Rank Tokens.
Actual Behavior: The Rank X Needed overlay does not respond to rank changes from applying and removing Rank Tokens.

Steps to Reproduce the Problem:
Here, I am logged in as a Rank 57 player and cannot access the level. This is correct behavior.
[Image: 1zqx65V.png]

I apply 3 Rank Tokens, bringing my rank up to the rank requirement. However, I am still unable to access the level!
[Image: cVVw1rz.png]

Logging out and logging back in causes the overlay to display correctly based on my rank, and I am now able to access the level. This is correct behavior.

But now I can remove 3 rank tokens and still play the level!
[Image: TUpVavF.png]

From another player's perspective, you appear to have hacked your way in!!!
[Image: lrG4Wj8.png]
(Also the Rank X Needed text is not centered, but that's a minor issue)
[Image: q2GRKUL.png]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Master Raiden For This Useful Post:
  • Atari4600, Athena, Camer the Dragon
I can remove rank tokens and the when I click on my username and it still says I’m rank 63 still even though I removed rank tokens wth

I think it’s because the game doesn’t update the rank changes since the last refresh of the login
Fixed in 161.1!

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.