PR2 v161.1: Happy Turkey!
PR2 v161.1: Happy Turkey!

Surprise! This update provides some small bug fixes and a new set.

Changes/Additions
- The Turkey Set is now available in-game! Get it by logging into your PR2 account between now and Sunday. You can get the epic upgrades by playing Happy Thanksgiving!!! by Rage Runner (Level ID: 2585329). Thanks for drawing, @~JBG~!

Fixes
- Minimum rank requirement checks on levels now respond to rank tokens being used/un-used. Thanks for the report, @Master Raiden!
- Play/cancel menus now close if access conditions change while the player is in a slot. Previously, changing a hat to one that wasn't allowed while waiting in a level slot would apply the cover, but wouldn't close the course menu. Thanks for the report, @Master Raiden!
- Saved accounts now save as intended. Previously, if the HTTP server responded to a login request before the socket server, the account wouldn't save.

This year hasn't been easy for any of us, and I know that there probably isn't a whole lot for which to be thankful (relatively speaking). I just want to say how thankful I am that all of you are still here after all of these years. Your support means the world to me. I'm so happy to be a part of this community. I hope you all have a very happy Thanksgiving! Here's hoping for a good conclusion to 2020 and a far better 2021!!

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Adulock77, AlphaZ, Ashley766, Battlealvin2009, Camer the Dragon, Dangevin, David, edetarod, Janelle, Mia, PanchoMTP, Stxtics, tadtad, TRUC, Zelante
Awesome, thanks!!!

Happy Thanksgiving, everybody!!! Big Grin
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Janelle For This Useful Post:
  • Mia
[Image: 9xehGs.gif]
[Image: 6a00d8341c145e53ef011570b037d5970c-pi]
Great! Thank you for this update! Also, thank you bls1999 for recovering my kurtd account after 10 years of waiting! Means alot!

Happy Thanks Giving,

-Kurt
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kurt1997 For This Useful Post:
  • bls1999, Mia, Ranko Danko
happy pr2 turkey set release day Cool
á
Yaaaaay I love turkeys

Happy Thanksgiving everyone
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]