Leaderboards
Hello Everyone, its Moon here.
I dont sure if the idea is good, but leave a thanks on the post if you like the idea!.
And its the Staff's choice, if this is a good/bad idea.

I'm a person, who love to have leaderboards , clans and leveling ingame.
Here is already a leaderboard on pr2, but.
I would love a more specific Leaderboard. A leaderboard that could count "Total Xp" and maybe also Guild Points`?.
I would love also, if the leaderboard was not only for top 50. But like, Top 1000?. I'm pretty sure its a hard work for the staff's and at all its just a idea, i would love Smile

Please comment!

I dont sure if this Thread may be created. So i would love a message from the Staff, that tell me if it was stupid. Because then i will go delete this ThreadSmile.

I'm sorry for the worst english ever, but i hope you understood Smile.

Happy New Year Everyone!

/Moon
Folding @ Home
[Image: sigimage.php?un=MoonFiredk&t=143016]
So basically, if I understand what you're saying, you want more leaderboards that show more things on PR2?

I like the idea; However, Jiggmin is no longer able to update the game, so I don't think that dream will become a reality.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • MoonFiredk
(30th December 2017, 3:04 PM)bls1999 Wrote: So basically, if I understand what you're saying, you want more leaderboards that show more things on PR2?

I like the idea; However, Jiggmin is no longer able to update the game, so I don't think that dream will become a reality.

Yeah, i would love a leaderboard that showing more =D. But well, as you said. Jiggmin aren't working on the game :/.
Just a idea, but i dont sure if its possible but.
Could it been created outside pr2?. i mean.
I dont sure how all this game developent working but. If there made a page just for leaderboards?. or maybe a different way?.
Folding @ Home
(30th December 2017, 3:10 PM)MoonFiredk Wrote: Yeah, i would love a leaderboard that showing more =D. But well, as you said. Jiggmin aren't working on the game :/.
Just a idea, but i dont sure if its possible but.
Could it been created outside pr2?. i mean.
I dont sure how all this game developent working but. If there made a page just for leaderboards?. or maybe a different way?.

It depends on what you'd want on the leaderboard. I could probably code something simple if it used an already existing list.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
I would like, a xp display. Where it showing like 100 or more player's xp. Where the account with must xp is top 1 and where the player with less xp is last.
You can choose how big the leaderboard should be =D. A idea could be that, you need to be a specific lvl to enter the leaderboards. =D.
Folding @ Home
(30th December 2017, 3:24 PM)MoonFiredk Wrote: I would like, a xp display. Where it showing like 100 or more player's xp. Where the account with must xp is top 1 and where the player with less xp is last.
You can choose how big the leaderboard should be =D. A idea could be that, you need to be a specific lvl to enter the leaderboards. =D.

That would be a great feature! Although, there's an issue with that.

All of PR2's multiplayer data is stored in a digital maze called a database. The only things that can access the database are PR2 (through players' requests to the server) and Jiggmin. In order to sort all of the users in PR2 by rank, I'd need access to the database. I don't, so I wouldn't really be able to make a script that can accomplish what you'd like. :/

Its okay =D, So i guess this can't be to anything =D?. Maybe others can xD?. And at all, its just a idea =D. I stay alive if it doesn't work =D. But it would be a thing i would love xD
Folding @ Home
The list would be full of illegitimate rank 127s.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to __ For This Useful Post:
  • oxy
(30th December 2017, 5:20 PM)LP Wrote: The list would be full of illegitimate rank 127s.

xD
Folding @ Home
(30th December 2017, 5:20 PM)LP Wrote: The list would be full of illegitimate rank 127s.
but why Big Grin?
Folding @ Home