ArtiQuest #6
A new artifact quest (#6) is now released! The first three people to post the solution in Contact a Mod will get:
- 1st Place: Artifact Hat (+epic), Bubble Set (+epic), 5M EXP
- 2nd Place: Bubble Set (+epic), 2.5M EXP
- 3rd Place: 1M EXP

Best of luck!

Winners:
- 1st Place: @Dexterity
- 2nd Place: @Ashley766
- 3rd Place: @Lego-man945

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Dexterity, Lego-man945, TRUC
Patience is key
If you're reading this, it means I have not made a cool signature yet and you should be proud of yourself.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to TRUC For This Useful Post:
  • bls1999
So.. what exactly is an artifact quest?
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Dan-83 For This Useful Post:
  • John m.
(30th November 2020, 8:00 PM)Dan-83 Wrote: So.. what exactly is an artifact quest?

As usual, the /hint will get you to a level... but it will be protected by a password Noob

In order to retrieve said password and play the level to get the artifact, you'll have to complete a few steps here and there. It will make sense when the hint gets more letters.

Unless there's a way to find it quicker... ?
If you're reading this, it means I have not made a cool signature yet and you should be proud of yourself.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to TRUC For This Useful Post:
  • Dan-83
i still cant get to the first level but i did find this while trying for 10 minutes:

https://www.quora.com/Where-does-the-ter...-come-from
Since no one else has solved the quest, we're upping the ante!
- In addition to the prizes he's already won, @Dexterity will now receive the artifact hat (+epic) and 4.5M more EXP!
- The second place winner will now get 2.5M EXP and the epic bubble set!
- The third place winner will now get 1M EXP!

Best of luck!!

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon, Drflash55, edetarod, Janelle, Lego-man945, TRUC
Congratulations to @Ashley766 and @Lego-man945, who have won the 2nd and 3rd place prizes respectively!

The password to the last level (with the artifact) is: H7K6U4A8

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, edetarod, lattum