[Suggestion] PR3 discord link, again
The discord server listed under PR3 on JV2 is no longer official in any way and is very dead because reasons that are long and stuff I guess.

Link for current official PR3 discord is here: https://discord.gg/xYTvAGP

Could also add a thing about the preloader (for playing PR3 on desktop, it's better trust me) while you're at it, but idk if yall are cool with linking to a download from a non-JV2 source.
i failed the mario twitter challenge
I just changed the discord link. Wdym about the preloader?

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
(6th December 2020, 2:09 AM)bls1999 Wrote: I just changed the discord link. Wdym about the preloader?
Preloader might be the only way to play PR3 past dec 31.

While it's on desktop instead of browser, it's significantly better

Level loading is faster, by a lot. Performance is better, and it can be scaled up by just changing window size (retains 4:3 aspect ration no matter window aspect ratio). It also has discord rich presence.
But, it's only for windows.

Might be good to put a link to it there, with some disclaimers and stuff idk
(6th December 2020, 2:59 PM)ThePizzaEater1000 Wrote: Preloader might be the only way to play PR3 past dec 31.

While it's on desktop instead of browser, it's significantly better

Level loading is faster, by a lot. Performance is better, and it can be scaled up by just changing window size (retains 4:3 aspect ration no matter window aspect ratio). It also has discord rich presence.
But, it's only for windows.

Might be good to put a link to it there, with some disclaimers and stuff idk

Do you mean instead of the Windows link at the bottom?

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
(6th December 2020, 4:54 PM)bls1999 Wrote: Do you mean instead of the Windows link at the bottom?
i actually wasn't aware of that

How well does that work?
OK, i tested that windows link and it does not work, it opens the login screen but can't connect because it's a really old version from 2018.
(18th January 2021, 12:43 PM)ThePizzaEater1000 Wrote: OK, i tested that windows link and it does not work, it opens the login screen but can't connect because it's a really old version from 2018.

Sorry I missed your previous post. If someone sends me the new one, I'll update the link.