World Wide Web is acting wacky
Okay, this is really bad...
I just came home and checked YouTube, it's down. Apparently ALL of Google's services are down. No Gmail, no Drive, no nothing. Though I've checked on downforeveryoneorjustme.com and it seems fully operational. Twitter is going crazy with this.

Apart from that, Discord is also acting slow. 10k-12k ms response time, which means all messages are being sent with a HUGE delay.

Anyone wonder why this is happening?
Platform Racing:
--Battle Royale--
and also
Platform Racing 2.2
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to LuniFoxo For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon
The homepage of Youtube is down for me, but everything else on the site is working just fine  Angel
If you're reading this, it means I have not made a cool signature yet and you should be proud of yourself.
Youtube was down, so I checked isitdownrightnow and that was down too.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Adulock77, AlphaZ, bls1999, Camer the Dragon, John m., Justinbob100
I thought it was just my network, so I reset and YT was still down. Came back like 30 mins later tho.

(14th December 2020, 7:56 AM)Mystery Wrote: Youtube was down, so I checked isitdownrightnow and that was down too.

Serious irony there. Lmao

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Adulock77, Ashley766, LuniFoxo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcDZS7iYNsA&t=9s
sounds like trash internet to me
[Image: giphy.gif]
From what I heard, Google accounts went down... So if you weren't logged into google it should've worked
[Image: LLwQFov.png]