PR2 Download Links
(27th February 2021, 4:51 PM)Eternal Wrote: If you're actually able to load the client on Kongregate you should be fine. We do recommend using the downloaded client.

No, I can't open it on Kongregate, I downloaded it, but I can't login. But as I said, I never had problems on Kongragate until end 2020, but since I downloaded it, I can't seem to be able to login, even though nickname and password are absolutely correct, I never touched my txt holding the data and always used them...
(28th February 2021, 9:41 AM)maxcrime Wrote: No, I can't open it on Kongregate, I downloaded it, but I can't login. But as I said, I never had problems on Kongragate until end 2020, but since I downloaded it, I can't seem to be able to login, even though nickname and password are absolutely correct, I never touched my txt holding the data and always used them...

Yes, after 2020 into 2021 Flash was disabled on browsers. So, you shouldn’t be able to access through Kongregate, unless if you are using SuperNova or something equivalent maybe. Feel free to send me a PM on here or Discord, Eternall#9999 (preferred), and we can get the issue with your account figured out!
(1st March 2021, 12:17 PM)Eternal Wrote: Yes, after 2020 into 2021 Flash was disabled on browsers. So, you shouldn’t be able to access through Kongregate, unless if you are using SuperNova or something equivalent maybe. Feel free to send me a PM on here or Discord, Eternall#9999 (preferred), and we can get the issue with your account figured out!

Thanks. I sent you a friend request, since you don't allow messages from strangers!
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to maxcrime For This Useful Post:
  • Eternal
Oh! That's how I can play it! Cool! I was a bit sad when i got nostalgic earlier lol
Big Brother Council is ALWAYS watching
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: rApGaCt.png]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For whatever reason the client is a blank window. Doesnt seem to load the swf. Too lazy to dig deeper lol.
(29th December 2020, 7:21 AM)bls1999 Wrote: Adobe Flash Player's end-of-life is December 31. After that date, flash content will no longer play in any major web browser. For more information, please see our response to Flash's EOL.

In order to make sure that you can still play PR2 past December 31, I've made the game available for download. It will automatically apply new PR2 updates, so all you need to do is open this file to play the latest version of PR2.

Here are the links:

Please note: these are the ONLY official versions of PR2 available for download. We cannot guarantee the safety and security of any other third-party applications.

If you encounter any problems, please let me know. Long live PR2! Big Grin

Thanks for the links! I love this game! Unfortunately, when I try to download the Mac OS version, I get the error message saying 'Loader IO Error.' Please can you help!
(11th December 2021, 3:18 PM)tedbro Wrote: Thanks for the links! I love this game! Unfortunately, when I try to download the Mac OS version, I get the error message saying 'Loader IO Error.' Please can you help!

Try deleting your current download files and redownloading!
You should make a Chrome OS version because most kids or young people wanting to game would be able to join up as well. They're going quite viral right now and all I actually have is this Chrome Book.

It'd be nice to play PR2 once again hence Adobe Flash has gone...
Pineapple, Coconut, BIG Banana, 2 BIG meat patties & a ooshy mama! 

(12th July 2022, 8:02 PM)Mulley Wrote: You should make a Chrome OS version because most kids or young people wanting to game would be able to join up as well. They're going quite viral right now and all I actually have is this Chrome Book.

It'd be nice to play PR2 once again hence Adobe Flash has gone...

Chromebooks run on a custom OS-oriented version of Chromium. Since Chromium dropped support for flash, it's impossible to release a version of PR2 that would be compatible (as far as I know).

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Mulley
could platform racing 2 have a game mode with 6 players, or a capture the flag mode.
(11th December 2021, 3:49 PM)Eternal Wrote: Try deleting your current download files and redownloading!

I'm also getting the same error:

1. Downloads the .zip folder which only holds one .exe file.
2. Executes the .exe from desktop
3. Launch window of Flashplayer appears all black.
4. Text coming up "Becoming self aware..." "Loading download locations..." "Loader IO error".
5. Nothing happens.

I've tried deleting the file and unzipping it. Nothing :-(

I really looked forward for some nostalgia :-(
(27th February 2021, 6:11 AM)maxcrime Wrote: I have always logged from Kongregate, but since I downloaded the app, I can't log in anymore, did something change that I'm not aware of?

Nickname and password are correct, I got them saved in a txt since 10 years, at least  OMG

Howdy! Unfortunately, Kongregate has never linked to PR2 accounts, but I can try to give you a hand. Feel free to contact through https://jiggmin2.com/cam or Discord - eternalpr2
Thanks for this, I played some old levels after many many years.
@Matt here is where you can download PR2 and Create a new account.
Pineapple, Coconut, BIG Banana, 2 BIG meat patties & a ooshy mama!