PR2 Download Links
Adobe Flash Player's end-of-life is December 31. After that date, flash content will no longer play in any major web browser. For more information, please see our response to Flash's EOL.

In order to make sure that you can still play PR2 past December 31, I've made the game available for download (using a modified version of the Flash Player Projector). It will automatically apply new PR2 updates, so all you need to do is open this file to play the latest version of PR2.

Here are the links:

Please note: these are the ONLY official versions of PR2 available for download. We cannot guarantee the safety and security of any other third-party applications.

If you encounter any problems, please let me know. Long live PR2! Big Grin

For more information, feel free to join the Jiggmin's Village Discord Server!

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
So that's what the V161.2 update was for...

Alrighty then.
[Image: unknown.png]

It finally happened.
(29th December 2020, 7:25 AM)Drflash55 Wrote: So that's what the V161.2 update was for...

Alrighty then.

Yes sir. Just getting everything updated to allow for local play.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
YOOOOOOO THIS IS SO SICK TYSM BLS
Platform Racing:
--Battle Royale--
and also
Platform Racing 2.2
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to LuniFoxo For This Useful Post:
  • Nemo Nation
Thank you guys this is amazing Smile

Ngl I actually really enjoy having PR2 as a little icon on my desktop similar to my other games
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tejs For This Useful Post:
  • MoonFiredk, Mulley, oxy
@bls1999 Random question - will there be client mods for the game in the future? Like, changing some textures and whatnot. Really want to see custom sets on a local machine.
Of course my sets would not be visible for others as it's just a retexturing
Platform Racing:
--Battle Royale--
and also
Platform Racing 2.2
I'm aware of a problem affecting the Mac version of the game. I'm working on getting this fixed ASAP. Thanks for your patience.

i finally can play pr2 in its glorious 1080p full screen!
Thats a great announce! Do that means, that the game actually might be publishable for steam sometime in the future? or maybe prf?

prf might, but it sounds like prf, never will become a thing :/
Folding @ Home
[Image: sigimage.php?un=MoonFiredk&t=143016]
https://prnt.sc/wd0fxt
Folding @ Home
[Image: sigimage.php?un=MoonFiredk&t=143016]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to MoonFiredk For This Useful Post:
  • XeNo
@bls1999 There should be a exe that when you open it there's 4 or 5 PR2 Screen for players that want to macro still in 2021.
(30th December 2020, 8:25 AM)MoonFiredk Wrote: Thats a great announce! Do that means, that the game actually might be publishable for steam sometime in the future? or maybe prf?

prf might, but it sounds like prf, never will become a thing :/

I doubt Jiggmin will ever approve putting the game on Steam. PRF is in development.

(30th December 2020, 8:29 AM)MoonFiredk Wrote: https://prnt.sc/wd0fxt

Someone else contacted me about this issue. I'll debug it tonight and figure out what the problem is.

(30th December 2020, 4:57 PM)Colind Wrote: @bls1999 There should be a exe that when you open it there's 4 or 5 PR2 Screen for players that want to macro still in 2021.

You can just open 5 PR2 windows.

(30th December 2020, 5:38 PM)bls1999 Wrote: I doubt Jiggmin will ever approve putting the game on Steam. PRF is in development.

Is this cos of the Kong stuff and licensing of the songs? or just a lotta work
á
(30th December 2020, 7:16 PM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: Is this cos of the Kong stuff and licensing of the songs? or just a lotta work

It's not at all impossible, I just doubt he'll approve it. There may also be some guidelines from Steam on how to do microtransactions that would mess with how we do the vault.

Well then maybe PRF should be integrated into something more Steam friendly. It would attract a whole different audience.

Thanks for the announcement, by the way. It's nice to see the nostalgia live on.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
@bls1999 Tried that, the pr2 screen open in different location in the windows area. A macro would be wrecked when it has to refresh or in this case 'close & open it up' and try to set it up. It's much easier and faster if you just have a pre-loaded exe of your pr2 into 4 to 5 pr2 acc. I tried to found a work around all day yesterday and couldn't.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Colind For This Useful Post:
  • XeNo
(31st December 2020, 4:01 AM)Colind Wrote: @bls1999 Tried that, the pr2 screen open in different location in the windows area. A macro would be wrecked when it has to refresh or in this case 'close & open it up' and try to set it up. It's much easier and faster if you just have a pre-loaded exe of your pr2 into 4 to 5 pr2 acc. I tried to found a work around all day yesterday and couldn't.

Are you on windows?
Windows has it so if you drag the box right to the corner of the screen it can fill one corner
If you do that for 4 PR2s you have them in consistent places
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • AlphaZ
(31st December 2020, 7:10 AM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: Are you on windows?
Windows has it so if you drag the box right to the corner of the screen it can fill one corner
If you do that for 4 PR2s you have them in consistent places

I wanted to replied to you when I saw this but then got busy, not everyone does regular 4P obj macro. I macroed 5 acc at once in the browser,  One 1P then the 2nd one a regular 4P old school map. If Ben/ @bls1999 just does an exe that has 5 loadable PR2 (Two PR2 screen on top then Three PR2 screen on bottom) then macroers can use that format to do whatever format they want to do. 4P OBJ, 4P Regular, 5P (Two 1P) or 1P then OBJ/reg 4P.
I have always logged from Kongregate, but since I downloaded the app, I can't log in anymore, did something change that I'm not aware of?

Nickname and password are correct, I got them saved in a txt since 10 years, at least  OMG
(27th February 2021, 6:11 AM)maxcrime Wrote: I have always logged from Kongregate, but since I downloaded the app, I can't log in anymore, did something change that I'm not aware of?

Nickname and password are correct, I got them saved in a txt since 10 years, at least  OMG

If you're actually able to load the client on Kongregate you should be fine. We do recommend using the downloaded client.