I bid you all adieu
Hi everyone,

Like many other people, I will not be continuing to be active on Platform Racing 2 in 2021. I guess it is time to move on and start putting more focus into school/life in general. I want to let you all know that I am grateful to be apart of the JV community and plan to stick around to stay in touch with you all in the future. I want to say thank you to the staff and members who kept this game active. I know @bls1999 has done a wonderful job keeping this game alive with his streams, Motley Mondays, giveaways, etc. 

As a way to show my appreciation, I made a little video that includes some fun moments that I have had playing this game with some of you all. I hope it is not too boring, as I am not a professional at making these kinds of things.

But anyways, thanks again everyone. Hope to see you all around Smile

- Athena

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Athena For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, bi3liu, Camer the Dragon, Janelle, Master Raiden, mustangman, new bat pr2, Sneeky Fool, Thales4000, TRUC, Uptight 534
We'll miss you!!! We'll def keep in touch on discord <3
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Ashley766 For This Useful Post:
  • Athena
It has been a pleasure having you in the community, Athena! Thank you for the kind words. Please do keep in touch! Smile

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Athena
I hope to see you around, Athena. Best of luck to wherever 2021 (and the years beyond) takes you <3
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Janelle For This Useful Post:
  • Athena