Unnerfed Cola Traps verified
(NOTE: Don't take anything here seriously.)

After 624 days, 1389 attempts and 926 prize drops, Unnerfed Cola Traps has been beaten. This adventure has been absolutely insane, but it was worth it. It was a source of constant stress and demotivation, but the pain has been put to rest.

Verification video:

Platform Racing:
--Battle Royale--
and also
Platform Racing 2.2
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LuniFoxo For This Useful Post:
  • bls1999, Camer the Dragon, Different, TRUC
Reminds me of that one time I made it to 2 on Gray Race by 898ppp I think it was called ?
Non stop grinding through the hardships but so rewarding in the end
If you're reading this, it means I have not made a cool signature yet and you should be proud of yourself.
(1st January 2021, 10:13 AM)TRUC Wrote: Reminds me of that one time I made it to 2 on Gray Race by 898ppp I think it was called ?
Non stop grinding through the hardships but so rewarding in the end

I mean if you were taking this seriously I tip my hat to you, my Cola Traps verification is absolutely satire
Platform Racing:
--Battle Royale--
and also
Platform Racing 2.2
(1st January 2021, 11:41 AM)LuniFoxo Wrote: I mean if you were taking this seriously I tip my hat to you, my Cola Traps verification is absolutely satire

Just watch this masterpiece anyway Tongue
The accent scares me

If you're reading this, it means I have not made a cool signature yet and you should be proud of yourself.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TRUC For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon, LuniFoxo, oxy
(2nd January 2021, 3:37 AM)TRUC Wrote: Just watch this masterpiece anyway Tongue
The accent scares me

Oh I didn't know what this level even was so I didn't know what you were talking about. It's absolutely hilarious, I love it
I made myself think your keyboard malfunctioned and that's why you were going back, hahaha
Platform Racing:
--Battle Royale--
and also
Platform Racing 2.2
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to LuniFoxo For This Useful Post:
  • TRUC
(1st January 2021, 8:19 AM)LuniFoxo Wrote: (NOTE: Don't take anything here seriously.)

After 624 days, 1389 attempts and 926 prize drops, Unnerfed Cola Traps has been beaten. This adventure has been absolutely insane, but it was worth it. It was a source of constant stress and demotivation, but the pain has been put to rest.

Verification video:

(2nd January 2021, 3:37 AM)TRUC Wrote: Just watch this masterpiece anyway Tongue
The accent scares me

Thanks guys, these made me smile!

@TRUC I lost it when you super jumped!! 😂

(1st January 2021, 8:19 AM)LuniFoxo Wrote: Special thanks to: bls1999

you're welcome

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon
lmaooo both great
also oops I unthanked the OP cos I forgot I thanked it and had to rethank it

also whaaa the acc on TRUC's vid got deleted
á
@LuniFoxo I know this video wasn't meant to be taken seriously, but your editing skills are really good, my man. The music is effects are on point with the timing.
(22nd January 2021, 11:31 AM)Fam93 Wrote: @LuniFoxo I know this video wasn't meant to be taken seriously, but your editing skills are really good, my man. The music is effects are on point with the timing.

Hehe, thanks. I really love playing with making things in time with the music, so it's pretty reasonable for me to do that ^^
Platform Racing:
--Battle Royale--
and also
Platform Racing 2.2