THE BIG IDEA!
Alright people, check this out: I've seen a lot of interesting costumes and hats get created and implemented into Platform racing 2 over the years, but the problem is that they're dead. Other than newbies, who in the right mind even thinks about picking up a crown hat, destroying mines, and such. It's all dead. Let's face it, this game is highly addictive with its quick responsiveness towards creating levels, folding for team jiggmin, helping the community reach goals, and many more. But we all know that ranking up is the number one most addictive trend happening atm.

The Majority of people utilize exp hats for macroing/simming, some people may find the new hats such as the cheese and jellyfish hats, interesting, and then you've got the artifact hat which is a good looking item. The rest of the hats are really dead af, and I'm noticing that happen as the years go by. The moon hat serves hardly any purpose, the jumpstart hat has become essentially worthless, and the rest of the hats aren't really popular anymore. 

I look at the costume ideas that have been implemented into the system and don't get me wrong, some of them are pretty cool such as the star set, turkey, crocodile, snowman, etc. But over the years, sets like the slender man have become dead af, now! It's obsolete! Stop and think for a second... how many players do you know, use the slender man set? Exactly, it's dead af!

THE BIG IDEA

Now here's where things get interesting, and you're going to want to tap into this and spread the word. Here's my new idea that should be taken into consideration immediately, no question: For the new hat idea, it should be called the INFERNO HAT. Why? Because it's time to give the people something that they'll adapt to and utilize for a really long time. Here's what it does: instead of freezing water as the Santa hat does, it turns the water into smoke blocks, and anyone who swims in it, will be burned for 5 seconds. In other words, I swim through some water blocks, you follow after me, and you're burned!

But that's not all... You are equipped with a FIREBALL GUN, but it can only be used ONCE, and if you're in last place. That FIREBALL GUN will blast the player (who's in First place) with a fireball and anyone who gets in its path. The INFERNO HAT gives you immunity to absolutely every weapon/item threat except for the Jiggy hat and an ICE WAVE. If someone bounces on you or freezes you, it's just like putting out an ignited fire flame; you slow down for a few seconds and then go back to normal. Oh and if you're not wearing RED OR ORANGE, you are affected by the smoke blocks, once! Now there are levels to this INFERNO HAT, which I'll discuss later in this thread. But for now, let's discuss the new threads/costume.

First, you've got the DEEP FLAMERY HEAD which allows for quick recovery, every time you're shot with a sword, knife, gun, etc. Same thing with the DEEP FLAMERY SUIT, and the DEEP FLAMERY SHOES. If all these items are not worn all together, it will be ineffective, which means there will be no quick recovery.  

So to elaborate further: INFERNO HAT equippes you with one FIREBALL GUN (used only once) to burn the person in 1st place, turns smoke into water which means those who swim through it will be burned for a few seconds ONLY ONCE (if you're not wearing RED or ORANGE, and also gives you quick recovery, just like the DEEP FLAMERY HEAD, DEEP FLAMERY SUIT, and the DEEP FLAMERY SHOES

Now earlier, I mentioned that there are levels towards the INFERNO HAT, and by that I mean their colors. Now I understand that people love to fold for team jiggmin, and will continue to do so until they can no longer do so anymore. So how about this: this special INFERNO HAT has 5 colors, just like we started out with 5 rank tokens 8 years ago. You have Cactus Green, starlight yellow, bright orange, smoking orange, and deep flamery red.

Depending on your folding pts, you will be awarded different colors for the INFERNO HAT. This DOES NOT apply to the body set, only the hat!

Cactus Green= 2,500,000 F@h pts. Starlight Yellow= 5,000,000 F@h pts. Bright Orange= 50,000,000 F@h pts. Smoking Orange 100,000,000 F@h pts. Deep Flamery Red= 250,000,000 F@h pts. 

Now at this point, you're probably asking, why so many pts, and what good is it going to serve me? Well here's the thing, over a decade we've been successful with helping Team Jiggmin achieve MASSIVE amounts of folding at home pts just by helping others fold to reach tokens and prizes, and with everyone chipping in and upgrading graphics cards to fold crazy amounts of points such as 300k a WU, we've had no problem reaching goals as a team. So this whole colors thing with the INFERNO HAT should ignite a fire in Pr2 players and incentivize them to fold more.

Now here's why these colors for the INFERNO HAT are worth so much: for one thing, they provide a special power that not too many people will achieve anytime soon, so it's nice to be able to have something that others don't, for a while. Also, here's something that I didn't mention earlier, that should be implemented in the game:

Cactus Green= allows you to stand on green disappearing blocks for an extended period of time.

Starlight Yellow= gives you a quick recovery after being hit by ANYTHING!

Bright Orange= Makes you invincible towards everything that can harm you except for the jiggy hat, and ice waves.

Smoking Orange= Equippes you with a FIREBALL gun!

Deep flamery Red= gives you an extra 1k experience pts, when you wear this hat!

So it's like, whenever you do a 4p sim/macro run, and you wear the INFERNO HAT with the red color, you gain 1k experience pts, as a replacement of just a regular experience hat. Let me simplify this a little more: I wear 4 exp hats, I finish the race in two minutes and gain 1,000xp, no problem. The INFERNO HAT (Red color), adds in additional 1k exp pts, so it's like you'll have 2,000xp a race. Happy Hour doubles it and makes it 4,000xp a race.

Still confused? How about this: the only time the hat is effective is during a 2 min race when you wear three other experience hats because as you know, the hat can NEVER fall off. Wearing it alone does nothing. 

Also, when you wear the DEEP FLAMERY SHOES, you leave a fire trail when your character walks across the surface, the DEEP FLAMERY SUIT has a glowing flame around it, and the DEEP FLAMERY HEAD fades in and out all the time to give you a cool effect. 

TRAPWORK TOURNAMENT

Now that I gave you the logistics of the BIG IDEA, let's discuss how they can be achieved: Trapwork War! Just like the tournament idea for body sets and the artifact hat, this one is a little different. You would complete someone's trapwork level in a certain amount of time, while the judge quits the race and watches you. You must complete 30 trapwork levels ranked from Easy to Hard, in a certain amount of time to achieve pts towards prizes.

Each level is worth 5pts when you complete it in a certain amount of time.

DEEP FLAMERY SHOES= 25pts equivalent to 5 levels completed

DEEP FLAMERY SUIT= 75pts equivalent to 15 levels completed

DEEP FLAMERY HEAD= 100pts equivalent to 20 levels completed

INFERNO HAT= 150pts equivalent to 30 levels completed

Anyone viewing this thread, please take this into consideration and help submit these ideas if you want to see new and interesting items implemented in the game!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, xGuest
Some stuff, sounds interresting, but it sounds too powerful in my opinion. Almost nothing can beat it, and then slowly, no other hats will be useful, when people gets this hat.

I like the idea with the colors, but still I think, the perks the colors gives, shouldn't be a thing. its like having 5 hats in 1.

The fire trail and stuff, sounds dope tho. It would make the game more new and fresh, but I haven no idea how it should work at all. I think it would look wierd in this game.
Folding @ Home
[Image: sigimage.php?un=MoonFiredk&t=143016]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to MoonFiredk For This Useful Post:
  • Different
How is the game gonna know who's in first and last place?
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon
(8th January 2021, 7:12 AM)MoonFiredk Wrote: Some stuff, sounds interresting, but it sounds too powerful in my opinion. Almost nothing can beat it, and then slowly, no other hats will be useful, when people gets this hat.

I like the idea with the colors, but still I think, the perks the colors gives, shouldn't be a thing. its like having 5 hats in 1.

The fire trail and stuff, sounds dope tho. It would make the game more new and fresh, but I haven no idea how it should work at all. I think it would look wierd in this game.
I see what you're saying. Now here's my argument: One of the purposes of implementing these things in the game is to encourage people to fold more. I'm noticing a lot of people surpass 100million, and in my opinion, you should be awarded another prize for surpassing 100million Folding pts. 

I understand that people want to give team jiggmin a high number of folding pts, but if you hit 250mil, like AlphaZ is going to, you should be awarded something.

It sounds weird at first, but if you think about it, it gives the game a unique playthrough style that no else is thinking of.

(8th January 2021, 8:27 AM)Mystery Wrote: How is the game gonna know who's in first and last place?
Good question. That might be a little bit exaggerated. I was thinking hopefully it'll detect someone who's ahead of everyone else. It sounds a little far stretched to get the AI to do that, but anything is possible.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • MoonFiredk
The DeviantArt OC of PR2 suggestions
[Image: aGf8Xvh.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Northadox For This Useful Post:
  • TRUC
Like I said, take this idea into strong consideration. Trust me, y'all won't regret it.
I like this
[Image: boomboomforalltid.gif?width=400&height=119]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to xGuest For This Useful Post:
  • Different
(21st March 2021, 12:29 PM)xGuest Wrote: I like this
Absolutely. Help spread the word to @bls1999.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • xGuest