RNG F@H Contest
Day 3

Rough day for most... look at that average Eek

But @FDX3 comes out with the top roll yet again to increase his lead !

Top 3 is completed by @Robo and @new bat pr2, who both only have rolled more than average rolls.

@Janelle breaks the competition going from 21st to 4th in two days, getting slightly ahead of the pack.

No position is safe around here, as @Camer the Dragon, @MoonFiredk and @YOSUP72845 suffer from massive drops in the rankings. And after trailing by only 1 point at the start, @"platform guy" is down in 16th Eek

Maybe the key is consistency ? With 3 average rolls in a row, @Alex.L is the closest to the expected average of 50.5 per day.

Last but not least, may the tables turn for @ExplosionZ, who despite a good roll is the only one with 2 gruesome ones, and @Addy, who in last plae for the moment is the only one who has not rolled average or better yet.

Good luck to all for Day 4 tomorrow !

(let me know if you want more of these, with commentaries or just the table)

[Image: aIdSXG.jpg]
If you're reading this, it means I have not made a cool signature yet and you should be proud of yourself.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TRUC For This Useful Post:
  • Alex.L, Camer the Dragon, edetarod, ExplosionZ, Janelle, John m., Mia, MoonFiredk, new bat pr2
Continue with what you're doing TRUC xD
Folding @ Home
[Image: sigimage.php?un=MoonFiredk&t=143016]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to MoonFiredk For This Useful Post:
  • John m.
I love that commentary, TRUC!

I'd like to add how odd it is that the highest score this round was a 72.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • John m., MoonFiredk
Me and Addy struggling af Frown
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExplosionZ For This Useful Post:
  • MoonFiredk, new bat pr2
(19th January 2021, 8:14 AM)TRUC Wrote: Day 3

Rough day for most... look at that average Eek

But @FDX3 comes out with the top roll yet again to increase his lead !

Top 3 is completed by @Robo and @new bat pr2, who both only have rolled more than average rolls.

@Janelle breaks the competition going from 21st to 4th in two days, getting slightly ahead of the pack.

No position is safe around here, as @Camer the Dragon, @MoonFiredk and @YOSUP72845 suffer from massive drops in the rankings. And after trailing by only 1 point at the start, @"platform guy" is down in 16th Eek

Maybe the key is consistency ? With 3 average rolls in a row, @Alex.L is the closest to the expected average of 50.5 per day.

Last but not least, may the tables turn for @ExplosionZ, who despite a good roll is the only one with 2 gruesome ones, and @Addy, who in last plae for the moment is the only one who has not rolled average or better yet.

Good luck to all for Day 4 tomorrow !

(let me know if you want more of these, with commentaries or just the table)

[Image: aIdSXG.jpg]

Yes. Keep commentaring.
About sums up my experience with RNG. Just when I think it's doing me a favor for once, it immediately dashes my hopes. Hey FDX3, you mind if I borrow your luck?
If you ignore the world, does it still exist?
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to YOSUP72845 For This Useful Post:
  • ExplosionZ
This day's results were CRAZY! Eek

Added them to the OP!
Day 4

If anyone thought that Day 3 was bad, well guess what, today's average of over 65 is showing an even greater positive deviation to the standard than yesterday's negative one was Eek

All but 7 rolls are either good rolls or above, and we even have an astonishing total of 5 excellent ones !

The biggest surprise comes from @FDX3, who with the worst roll imaginable, is now slightly out of the top 3. He's really going all or nothing so far, but he's still close to the top.

@Robo and @ariana are the other two victims of the lot, respectively dropping 6 and 7 ranks in the process.

Streaks have been broken on both sides of the standings, as @"platform guy"'s struggle continues, while @Addy rolls high to climb up to 18th place, closer to the middle pack.

Only a total of 52 points is the spread between @TRUC and @Dexterity, englobing no less than 12 contestants. Anyone involved in this group can break out tomorrow. Rolling over the average will be the key to secure a spot near the top 3 !

Being the only one who hasn't rolled average or lower yet, @new bat pr2 steals first place, but with their excellent rolls, @edetarod and @Dan-83 are now on his tail in the top 3.

@Atari4600 is also sitting right on 50,5 of average, yet is still low in the rankings, at 15th. Will the unlucky ones lower get their moment tomorrow, or will the chosen ones up top crumble to their fall ?

Stay tuned for more !

[Image: c9qKE5.jpg]
If you're reading this, it means I have not made a cool signature yet and you should be proud of yourself.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TRUC For This Useful Post:
  • Alex.L, Atari4600, Camer the Dragon, edetarod, ExplosionZ, Mia, MoonFiredk, new bat pr2
(19th January 2021, 8:02 AM)TRUC Wrote: Fun facts:

FDX has ranks (1,3,1) out of 22 so far, which is roughly a 0.03% probability
Combine that with his score of 256, which turns around 1.62% of at least getting that out of 3d100, and you can say he's pretty lucky yep !

Also, Addy would beat his score for the first 3 days on 95.63% of attempts. Tough luck Frown

I wonder what the odds are for 1,3,1,22... That is a crazy run of luck.
[Image: sigimage.php?u=515167&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c5=ff3333]
(19th January 2021, 7:11 PM)YOSUP72845 Wrote: About sums up my experience with RNG. Just when I think it's doing me a favor for once, it immediately dashes my hopes. Hey FDX3, you mind if I borrow your luck?
Can I borrow his luck next?
for some reason, I have good luck during fah contests but not when my real money is on the line
[Image: ZkcHvsf.png]
(20th January 2021, 5:20 PM)new bat pr2 Wrote: for some reason, I have good luck during fah contests but not when my real money is on the line

you have now cursed yourself my friend

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
FFFFFF
FFFFFF
FFFFFF
FFFFFFFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFFFFFFF
FFFFFF
FFFFFF
FFFFFF
FFFFFF
FFFFFF
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Robo For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon, ExplosionZ, TRUC
The only time I won a giveaway, was when I won the account ManWithGun. I think that was the account name. It used to have arti hat and so much more, but we figured the giveaway was fake.

So I won a giveaway, where I couldn't get the price Frown
Folding @ Home
[Image: sigimage.php?un=MoonFiredk&t=143016]
My internet is down, so the results may be delayed.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • MoonFiredk, TRUC
Alright, apologies for the delay!

Day 5 results are added to the OP!

Just look at the top 4! Eek

This is so intense!
(21st January 2021, 9:51 AM)Mystery Wrote: Alright, apologies for the delay!

Day 5 results are added to the OP!

Just look at the top 4! Eek

This is so intense!
I got next in this contest. Once the 31st has passed away. But it won't be on this account 🤫
(21st January 2021, 9:59 AM)Fam93 Wrote: I got next in this contest. Once the 31st has passed away. But it won't be on this account 🤫

Sorry, this contest already started. You can't join now that it's ongoing. I may host something like this again in the future, however. This has been a lot of fun so far!
Day 5

A very average day for most, but oh boy did things change quite a bit Eek

Lots of average and good rolls from all over the place brought most of the crew together. Two distinct races are going on at the moment.

The bottom 6 from yesterday are surprisingly now joined by @Janelle, who skipped down 10 ranks to fall just short of @bazooka, who's found himself in charge of the catch up group since Day 3.

This group is showing the most chaos luck so far with @Addy and his huge gaps, @Dexterity and his bad rolls every other day, and @ariana who can't seem to find a good roll yet.

The crown goes to @"platform guy", who finally got another excellent roll... it's either black or white in his case !

On the other end of the spectrum, there is now only a 48 points margin between 1st and 14th places. Even more so impressive, @Dan-83, @Alex.L, @edetarod and @new bat pr2 are only 1 point away from each other at the top of the standings Eek

So many people are in prime pursuing spots, such as @YOSUP72845 who became the first to grab 2 excellent rolls in a row, quite lucky !

It's still anybody's game for Day 6...

[Image: nbsCXf.jpg]
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TRUC For This Useful Post:
  • Alex.L, Camer the Dragon, edetarod, Janelle, John m., Mia, new bat pr2
The feeling when you drop 10 ranks

big sad
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Janelle For This Useful Post:
  • new bat pr2
can the person who finishes last win some F@H ?
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Addy For This Useful Post:
  • ExplosionZ