RNG F@H Contest
Along with everyone from 4th - 2nd to last place?

Big jokes
(21st January 2021, 11:02 PM)Janelle Wrote: Along with everyone from 4th - 2nd to last place?

Big jokes

I was asking so that those who are the unlikeliest can get something other than being made fun of
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Addy For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
(21st January 2021, 7:08 PM)Addy Wrote: can the person who finishes last win some F@H ?

1 point
á
(22nd January 2021, 12:53 AM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: 1 point
Oh gee thanks 1 single point. I don’t even think a pc can even do 1 point with out going over since a WU is more than 1000 now adays
(22nd January 2021, 2:27 AM)Addy Wrote: Oh gee thanks 1 single point. I don’t even think a pc can even do 1 point with out going over since a WU is more than 1000 now adays

i trialled this a few weeks ago and my 8+ year old laptop folds 61 ppd
(22nd January 2021, 5:33 AM)ExplosionZ Wrote: i trialled this a few weeks ago and my 8+ year old laptop folds 61 ppd
Yeah thats a big rip Frown
Folding @ Home
[Image: sigimage.php?un=MoonFiredk&t=143016]
Results for day 6 are added to the OP!

And I hear you, loud and clear. I want people at the bottom to still have a chance at something, cause some people in this contest are clearly getting rotten luck. It just feels weird to give a F@H prize to last place and not 4th place... if that makes sense?
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
Day 6

Another day full of goodies... except for those who desperately needed a boost. Has luck abandoned our bottom 5 ? Eek

Bearing 3 horrible rolls already, most out of anyone, @ExplosionZ also has already won the unwanted title of ''Worst Roll of the Day'' on each of them. Talk about bad luck... the odds are about 0.008% !

Almost the exact opposite can be said regarding @edetarod, who steals the lead with the only excellent roll of the day.

Top 3 is completed by @Alex.L and @Birgir Kul, who both have a three-day streak of great rolls.

In the chase the pack is closer than ever, with only 44 points separating @TRUC and @YOSUP72845 from 4th to 14th place.

As for the rolls themselves, 4 people have managed to get the same result twice in a row today, that is probably the rarest probability of the whole event yet !

@Dan-83, @FDX3, @Atari4600 and @ariana have done it... and believe it or not, but ariana has achieved this feat twice already Eek 

Day 7 could be make or break for a couple folks. Good luck cannot last forever, right ? Stay tuned to witness the fall or rise of many, and to see if the miracle some need will happen !

[Image: INKZp9.jpg]
If you're reading this, it means I have not made a cool signature yet and you should be proud of yourself.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TRUC For This Useful Post:
  • Alex.L, Atari4600, Camer the Dragon, ExplosionZ, Janelle, John m., Mia, MoonFiredk
+10....
I like the look of this at the moment
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to edetarod For This Useful Post:
  • John m.
(22nd January 2021, 9:57 AM)edetarod Wrote: I like the look of this at the moment

inb4 +1 roll incoming
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Robo For This Useful Post:
  • edetarod
(22nd January 2021, 7:48 AM)ExplosionZ Wrote: +10....
can i donate some of my points to my guy in need here
[Image: sigimage.php?un=Fears&t=143016]
[Image: sigimage.php?un=Mage&t=143016]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Robo For This Useful Post:
  • ExplosionZ
(22nd January 2021, 2:12 PM)Robo Wrote: can i donate some of my points to my guy in need here

nothing is saving me i’m afraid 😂
My luck is terrible lmao. Welp, let's see how this plays out  Rolleyes
(22nd January 2021, 7:17 AM)Mystery Wrote: Results for day 6 are added to the OP!

And I hear you, loud and clear. I want people at the bottom to still have a chance at something, cause some people in this contest are clearly getting rotten luck. It just feels weird to give a F@H prize to last place and not 4th place... if that makes sense?

make it so that some people can hope to end at the bottom if the top of the list is unreachable
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Addy For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766
Results for day 7 are added.

And I've decided to give a prize of 10 million F@H points to the person who comes in last place. I feel kind of bad that some people felt like they were out of the running, so I hope this gives them something to look forward to.

Other than that... We have our first +100!
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
Day 7

After a few days of good rolls, we are back in the territory of a daily average under 50. Only a few managed to escape the treacherous red-ish colours of average and lower  Eek

But with a price mysteriously added on the line for last place, was it the opposite of a blessing in disguise ?

@ariana might be the grand winner here, with @Addy propelling himself out of last place with full force. @Ashley766 blamed her poor luck just enough to drop down near them.

With the event pretty much at its midway point, people like @Dexterity in 16th and under can now hope for the worst to get the best outcome they can !

Out of nowhere comes @"platform guy" with the first 100 of the competition to join the new middle group, as podium aspiring players are slightly breaking ahead !

Now consisting of 8 players, from @TRUC in 8th to @Colind in 15th, these other players all got a bad or subpar roll today. Painful times Eek

Up the rankings, most did well, especially @Robo who boots @Birgir Kul out of top 3 with an excellent roll, and @edetarod who outrolls many opponents to increase his lead to 39 points !

As always, Day 8 could bring its toll of surprises, but the end is nearing, and the occasions to shine will only go rarer...

[Image: 7ki9bC.jpg]
If you're reading this, it means I have not made a cool signature yet and you should be proud of yourself.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TRUC For This Useful Post:
  • Alex.L, edetarod, Janelle, John m., Mia
The lowest score @Alex.L has gotten in 7 days is a 42. The odds of that are less than 2.5%!

On the other end, the highest score @ariana has gotten is a 59. The odds of that are about the same, less than 2.5%.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Alex.L, TRUC
(23rd January 2021, 8:15 AM)Mystery Wrote: The odds of that are about the same

Exactly the same if my post night shift brain still works Tongue
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to TRUC For This Useful Post:
  • Mia
(23rd January 2021, 8:27 AM)TRUC Wrote: Exactly the same if my post night shift brain still works Tongue

Yeah, you're right! Exactly the same odds. Also, in your day 7 post, it was Robo who got the excellent roll, not Dan-83.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • TRUC